chapter fifty two

Giovanni's POV

"You don't really mean it,you have a soft spot for those kids", Olivia says " I may not have been there today to know exactly what happened but I've gotten to know her very well since I started working for her and she wouldn't just sleep with Leo", she says putting her legs on my desk.

I know what I said was despicable,but I want to hit her where it hurts the most,her sore and soft spot,her brothers. I'm a real bastard for saying that but I can never hurt those boys. I've already accepted them as family.

" Just get your money and leave", I coldly say and she just shrugs it off, I knew she w upas sent here by Mercelo and Leonardo paid her off to also watch Nithia's every move.

After Olivia leaves Enzo walks in "you still need to rest" he says.

"Anything on his location", I ignored him and asked. I've placed a 20 million bounty on Leonardo,I still can't believe the man I called brother would betray me like this,I just don't understand,I want him alive do he can explain to me the reason why he betrayed me,some of the arms shipments that he was aware of have been stolen,I don't even know when he started forming his own cartel.

"What about the pictures?",

"Don't worry there isn't a single site on the internet with those pictures", he says ",you shouldn't have married her",he continues.

" Shut up , I'm not in the right mind for that nosense",I snap.

Flavio walks in  and tells me the cops are at the door.

"We have an arrest warrant for Mr Leonardo Lucci ",Mercelo says and shows me the warrant .

"Leonardo doesn't live here anymore, disappeared days ago ,we haven't heard from him", I say,

"We have new   information about the death of Federico Salvatore", Mercelo says.

What do they mean about Federico's death? I look at Enzo because he is the one that was handling the police " they believe that Federico's death wasn't a suicide, if was a murder , staged to look like suicide".

"We believe the person that shot you is the same one that shot Federico".

" But the autopsy reports…." I fail to get the words out of me.

" Leonardo paid off the coroner to lie on the autopsy results,the original results said the wound was caused from a gun fired at a long range and the bullet she'll like the one found in you was from a MAS FR-F1", he explains as the officers go into Leo's room to search for any evidence he left behind.

"Why would he want to hurt Federico,why would he muder him?",

Mercelo takes out a bunch of photos " Leonardo just like Federico was a victim of Susan Kent's sick habit, he fell in love with her and couldn't accept that she left him for Federico,he knew that they were together,he knew her pattern, so he hired a young actor called Richard Salm, to seduce Lydia leading her to breakup with Federico, Federico really wanted to kill himself and Leonardo was ready for that opportunity",

I really can't believe it, never in a million years would it occur to me that Leonardo would have killed Federico.

Leonardo killed Federico and wanted to kill me. But Susan Kent also took advantage of Leonardo. How come I never knew about this,just how much don't I know about Leonardo.

I couldn't explain how I felt right now,anger,I feoso much anger if he were here right now I would have skinned him alive,I need to get my hands on him before the police do ,so I can torture him so much he would wish he were dead.

I wonder how my mother will react, knowing that Federico committed suicide took a toll on her sanity I wonder how knowing that the boy she took in when his parents were killed,murdered her son

Don't forget to also read my book Taming The Heiress