chapter thirty one

Giovanni's POV

After having dinner Enzo and I are going to oversee the exchange with men from Mexico,I open the hidden room in the study were we keep all our weapons. It's good that I don't allow Lucas to snoop around when I'm not here otherwise that kid would have already found it and caused trouble, Nithia will never forgive me if something happened to her brothers,she already hates me ,I don't want to add more reasons to why she should kill me.

I can't wait to see her and deal with the son of a bitch that dared to lay a hand on my woman.

I'm meeting a Capo from the Saint cartel,but he's been talking to people he shouldn't and I have a surprise waiting for him. In exchange for amnesty he wants to betray me.

" It's been so long you and I went to a shoot out",Enzo says.

" Let's fill them with lead",I say and and wear the bullet proof vests written DEA,they won't see this coming. We meet with the other men to have a brief discussion and drove out.

"Do you think Nithia will ever love me?",I ask out if the blue.

" She'd be crazy to do so",Enzo says, making me feel gloomy I knew the answer to that question but I just needed someone to say it.

"I'm the crazy one",I say, I'm falling in love with my brothers killer,I vowed to send them all to hell,I wasn't one to show mercy, I've killed families of the men that betrayed me and some of my competitors. Mercy was something foreign in my vocabulary,if someone two years ago told me I'd love Nithia and raise her brothers I'd have probably shot them in the mouth.i wouldn't be on top if I forgave easily.

"I'm the worst person to ask about love but there are too many scars too many wounds, you locked her up with the rotting corpse of her mother, I'm sure one day if she found a way out she'd kill you take her brothers and disappear, I'd do it",he says and lights a cigarette.

I know but I'll never let it happen, I'll slowly make her love me ,I have her body and life and her heart will be easy too,I comfort myself.

We reach the docks and walk to the spot for the exchange. I'll hear the conversation through a wire the man I sent in my stead is wearing.

"Hey where is Don Giovanni?" The Capo says.

" Don Giovanni? who the hell is that?The Boss is a busy man do you think a small Capo like you can have the privilege of meeting him?"the guy says,I see he is smart after all if he didn't ask the man who the Don Giovanni he is talking about is it would have confirmed for a fact that I'm involved in this.

"Boss we have a problem",one of the men contacts me throw the ear peice,what could be the problem have the undercover agents figured out that I'm here.

After a few minutes the man that contacted me finds where we're hidden and brings Lucas along.

"What the fuck are you doing here kid!",I whisper and yell at the same time if that's even possible.

"I had too ,you guys wouldn't let me come along",

" Cazzo!do you realize how dangerous this is",damn it to hell , I signal the guard to go back to his station.

"Here ,have you ever used a gun?",I ask him.

" No",he hesitantly answers the seriousness dawning on him.

"Just aim and shoot make sure to not catch a bullet",

The Capo is beginning to became nervous as he asks to see the merchandise. "Why you doubt the Boss?", my guard says.

" On my mother I would never",

"So where's the money",my guard.

"I want to see the merch first",he stubbornly says.

" You're acting suspicious,who are the new guys you came with",he says and pulls out his gun. And the agents draw out their guns.

"Stay here until I come for you",I say and we all put on our skei masks and come out from our hiding place.

"DEA drop your weapons!",I shout I can see the confusion and panic in the Capo's eyes.

"What's going on where did these come from",he turns to the undercover agents behind him and they look surprised to and we make it rain on them. Gun shoys ring out,bullets fly and the smell of gun powder fills the air. All the agents that were hiding were taken out and we have a few minutes before the place is swamped with the cops.

"Please",the Capo sobs begging as he crawls away from me .

"You seem not to know how the world runs",I say and step on his leg. It's a pity he was coming on strong and would have surpass the others.

"Please,I have money,ranches just tell me what you want but please spare my life",

" What do you think Brother",I turn to ask Enzo.

" You've never been one for mercy Don Gio",he says and steps on his cigarette.

The look of realisation kicks in on the man's face " please Don Gio ",he begs.

"I'll give you the pleasure of looking me in the eyes",I say and take off my mask, pulling the trigger and shooting him in the head."Take the money and the merch we leave in 5 ".

" Woah!",Lucas says coming up behind me.

" Didn't I tell you to stay put and wait for me to get you?"

" I had to see this he says and walks to the dead Capo and taking the wrist off his hand.

"He sure had great taste",he says and smiles.

" Everyday that passes I'm beginning to like you more, you're just like me,we are alive so let's go and celebrate with women and booze",Enzo says and pats his shoulder making me roll my eyes.

"We lost three guys", Bone says. But before I can give him further instructions a shot rings out and Lucas is on the ground.

"Fuck!".

I'd like to thank alexaa_ii for the wonderful support so far i really appreciate it