Birthday surprise

September 14th, 1991

Lucius groaned as the sun disturbed his sleep. He located his wand and shot a spell to close the curtains, shifting a bit to pull his wife closer to him. She sighed at his touch, snuggling closer to him. "Happy birthday, Lu," she mumbled, burying her face into his warm chest.

"Thank you, my Flower," he murmured back, kissing the top of her head. "I don't want to get out of bed..."

"Then don't," Narcissa replied, smiling a bit as her eyes opened up. As their eyes met, Lucius leaned into her to kiss her lips; a soft chuckle escaped her throat, and she rolled them over a bit; straddling her husband as she laced her fingers between his; leaning down toward his ear. "Stay here with me."

"You know I would," he replied, kissing her back; freeing his hand so he could trail it up the curve of her side. He loved the feel of her soft skin against his fingertips, and it always made him happier to see the involuntary twitch of her flesh. "But... I have to go to the Ministry and handle a few things." His hand then wandered to the curve of her breast, giving it a firm squeeze. "I'll be back hopefully by early afternoon."

"Your birthday party starts around that time, though," Narcissa complained, pouting a bit.

"Perhaps." Lucius smirked, cupping the lone breast and bringing it to his mouth. "I can... give you a taste of what to expect for tonight?"

"Oh?" She asked, as he started to suck on her nipple; her body relaxing at the gentle caresses of his tongue.

The blond patriarch's smirk broadened, quickly flipping her over, leaning down to kiss her lips. She kissed him back, pouting a bit. "Not fair," she moaned as he started to trail the kisses down her neck, settling on her sweet spot.

"Very fair," he purred in her ear, before going back to work on her body. He needed to make this quick, so he kept his touches feather-light, but his kisses were fierce as her muscles went weak beneath him. This never gets old, he thought, lifting himself up only slightly, and flipping her over onto her stomach. He took her hands, his lips still lingering on the one spot on her neck— occasionally moving to different areas on her neck— and placed them behind her back. The sounds she made only making his loins grow tighter as he quickly thrusted himself inside of her. "Dear me, Narcissa," he teased, trailing his kisses to her earlobe, as he continued to easily thrust through her slick insides. "This must be a good birthday if there's no resistance from you."

"Don't... get used... to it..." The Lady Malfoy moaned, her husband's hands releasing her wrists and trailing up to her breasts and roughly squeezing them. "I'm in a submissive mood."

Lucius chuckled, continuing to thrust inside of her. He focused only on her body, the sounds she made; the way her muscles reacted to him. As long as she was enjoying herself, that was all that mattered to him. He continued thrusting, hard; smirking as he felt her muscles tighten around his shaft; her groans becoming cries of ecstasy as she climaxed over him. He smirked, continuing his assault until he also joined her in orgasm, rolling over to his side.

"That was only a taste?" she asked, looking over at him and cupping his face.

"I'm going to be taking my time with you tonight," Lucius replied, a sly grin on his face. "You probably won't be able to walk tomorrow when I'm done."

"We'll see," she teased, nuzzling his nose before placing a kiss on his forehead. He sighed, wrapping his arm around her as he placed his head on her chest; the sound of her heartbeat reminding him how lucky he was to be with her here and now. A decade ago, there had been a brief time where he thought he would be separated from her for a lifetime; but his blackmail had saved him— just like he assured Narcissa it would; just like he knew it would— from the guilty verdict. "Lu," she said softly, bringing him out of his thoughts, her long fingers stroking his hair. "You're quiet. Are you alright?"