Epilogue....Is This The End?

~FAST FORWARD 5 YEARS LATER~

So, Christa didn't become pregnant that day or during the next 5 years. Ghost Adventures had kept Zak busy and on the road. Carson and Savannah were now 5 years old and active. Carson and Savannah both played soccer while Carson also played softball and Savannah also did ballet. Christa had opened her own daycare center called "Chrissy's Little Discovers".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~SATURDAY MORNING MARCH 14TH~

Christa gotten up before everyone else. Zak had his arms wrapped around Christa's waist tightly. They both had fallen asleep wrapped in each other's arms after making passionate love the night before. Zak had returned the day before after a typical week of ghost hunting and on the first night home, Zak always wanted to have heated love-making with Christa  And the night before was no different.

Christa unwrapped herself from Zak's arms without waking him up. She grabbed her silk bathrobe that Zak got for her on their recent wedding anniversary. She walked out of their room and passing the twins' bedroom, she peeked on Carson and Savannah. She smiled ather sleepin kids ad surprised as always that she and Zak didn't wake them when they make love.

Walking into the kitchen, Christa started the coffee, and started to make breakfast. She gave Gracie her food and water.

Just as Christa put Gracie's water bowl down, Christa's iPhone went off with an incoming text. Noticing that it was from an unknown number, Christa frowned as she opened the text.

"Why do you think Zak always needs to make love to you everytime he comes home?" it read.

"Who is this?" replied Christa.

"A friend of Zak's" came the reply.

Just then, Zak walked into the kitchen, half asleep. "Hey, baby." said Zak as he wrapped his arms around Christa's waist and started kissing Christa's neck.

Christa pushed Zak off her and asked "What the heck, Zak?!"

Anger washed over Zak's face as he said "What's the matter with you, Christa?!"

"This!" said Christa as she shoved her phone at Zak, showing him the text message.

Taking Christa's phone, Zak frowned as he read the text. Looking up, Zak asked "Who is this from?"

Crossing her arms, Christa said "I don't know who it is, Zak. Why don't you tell me?"

Zak said "Do you think I'm cheating or something?"

"Are you?" asked Christa.

Zak slammed Christa's phone on the kitchen table and said "I would NEVER cheat you on, Christa."

"Well, I DON'T KNOW, Zak! I'm not on the road with you anymore, AM I?" said Christa.

"I swear to you, Christa. I'm faithful to you. I don't know who the heck this is but I will find out. I would NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU!" said Zak.

"SURE ZAK! HOW THE HECK DO I KNOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THE TRUTH?!" yelled Christa.

"BECAUSE I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, CHRISTA!!! I'VE BEEN FAITHFUL TO YOU SINCE DAY ONE! AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK WROTE YOU THAT TEXT AND WHAT IT'S SUPPOSE TO MEAN! BUT I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU HERE AT HOME OR ON THE ROAD!!!" yelled Zak.

Just then, Carson and Savannah walked into the kitchen. Looking between Zak and Christa, Carson said "Mommy? Daddy? What's wrong?"

Christa glanced at Carson and Savannah before looking back at Zak, crossing her arms. Zak looked at Christa before looking at the kids. Walking up to them, Zak ruffled Carson's hair and kissed both of them on their heads. Pulling back, Zak said softly, "Everything's fine."

Standing up straight, Zak looked at Christa and said "I'm leaving for awhile." Grabbing his keys, wallet and phone, Zak walked out the front door, slamming it behind him.

Christa slumped into the chair, gulped a few breaths and looked over at Carson and Savannah, who were looking at Christa.

Christa opened her arms and Carson and Savannah ran into her arms. Christa held them tightly for a bit before pulling back and looking at Carson and Savannah. Smiling, Christa said "Why, don't you guys go watch cartoons while I finish making breakfast?" Carson and Savannah nodded and ran to the living room where Christa soon heard the Disney channel playing and toys being thrown around the room.

Christa sighed as she felt tears form in her eyes. She knew in her gut that Zak would never cheat on her but it still bothered her that something like that from who knows would make them fight. More so, making Carson and Savannah hear them fighting. Since finding out that they were expecting Alex, they vowed never to fight in front of their children and allowing them to hear them fight too much. Sighing, Christa stood up and finished making the kids breakfast.

~FEW HOURS LATER~

Christa had finished cleaning the dishes from lunch and Carson and Savannah were in their room, playing, when Christa decided to do some work on her computer.

Christa was in the middle of doing paperwork, when Christa's phone starting ringing. Picking it up, Christa said "Hello."

"Hey, Christa. It's Aaron." said the voice on the other end from Aaron Goodwin.

"Oh, hey, Aaron. What's up?" said Christa.

"Zak was here just a little while ago and he told me what happened." said Aaron.

Sighing, Christa said "He did?"

"Yeah, he did. He doesn't know that I'm calling you, Chris, but I wanted to tell you something." said Aaron.

"What?" asked Christa.

"I known Zak a long time. And I can tell you that Zak use to be a ladies man but since meeting you and being with you, he's changed. He's a lot different. Having you and the twins, really helped him grow up, Chrissy. And whoever did this, just wants to mess you guys up." said Aaron.

Sighing, Christa said softly "I know, Aaron. But still, it bothered me. I don't know who sent that text but it really got to me. It made me question if he was cheating and that it was the person, he was cheating with that sent me that text, you know?"

"I know, Christa. You and Zak are like my brother and sister, I hate seeing you guys like this." said Aaron.

"Me too, Aaron. Me too. Do you know where he was going after he left you?" asked Christa.

"The gym, I think." said Aaron.

"Okay, thanks, Aaron. I'll talk to you later." said Christa.

"Later, Chris." said Aaron.

Hanging up, Christa sent Zak a text that said "Baby, I'm sorry. Call me."

"I'm sorry, too, babe. I love you" Zak replied.

"I love you too." replied Christa.

~45 MINUTES LATER~

Christa's phone went off again with another incoming text.

It read "Well, he's with me."

Christa was about to scream when Zak walked into the front door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

I hope you enjoyed the story. I may make a part 2, a sequel to this story. Or make another one related to Zak. Thank you for loving my story and enjoying it!

~Grace~