Chapter 4....

~Zak's P.O.V.~

Zak couldn't wait to the guys the news about the baby. They knew how much Zak loved Christa but they didn't know that Zak was trying to get Christa pregnant. Zak was feeling a different kind of excitement that he hadn't felt before. Maybe the same excitement that Nick felt when Veronique had become pregnant with Annabelle.

Zak pulled into the parking lot at where the GAC offices were, parked and got of his car. He saw the guys were already there. He walked into the offices, and rode the elevator to the 3rd floor. When he walked into the office, the guys were sitting around talking and he was greeted with shouts of "Zak!" "Wassup man!" "G! You're finally here! Let's get this going already!"

Smiling, Zak said "Before we do anything, I need to tell you guys something!" Looking at him, Billy said "Wassup, man?" "Christa's pregnant" said Zak. Devin, Aaron, Billy and Jay all started to congratulate Zak at one time. Nick looked up at him confused.

Standing up, folding his arms across of his chest, Nick said "Pregnant? Pregnant, Zak?! After all this time, YOU were telling everyone, EVEN US, that you didn't want kids! Why the hell did you get her pregnant?!"

Looking at Nick and feeling his blood slowly turning into anger, Zak said "What the heck is your problem, Nick?! I thought of all people you would be happy for me! And for Christa!"

"Me be happy?! Can you at least answer the question, Zak, for once?! Why the heck did you get Christa pregnant for, huh?" answered Nick.

"Maybe because I wanted too. Maybe I changed my mind. Maybe I want kids of my own too. Maybe I'm happy with Christa. Maybe I wanted to start a family with her. Does that answer your question." said Zak.

Aaron quickly stood up and said "Guys, chill. Don't know what's going on but what's done is done." Turning towards Zak, Aaron extended his hand and as he pulled Zak into a hug, Aaron said "Congrats, bro."

As the other guys congratulated Zak, Nick sat back down in his chair in a huff. Picking up his phone, Nick didn't say he just felt protective towards Christa. He didn't want her hurt. He had considered her a sister. Nick couldn't understand what had changed Zak about wanting kids.

Zak had be staring at Nick. Zak hadn't said it out loud but he knew that one point didn't want kids of his own. But he really change his mind. He couldn't picture himself with anyone else but with Christa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, just wanted to do another update. Will be posting more soon! Thanks!