Chapter 13...3 Months Later...Finding Out The Genders Of The Twins...

Christa had started to show early in this time around with this pregnancy. She was also sick a great deal from morning sickness. Due to the morning sickness, she had spent some time at home in Las Vegas while Zak and the crew traveled. She always would help them go over the footage and helped keep loose ends tied up while they traveled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a overcast morning in Las Vegas when Zak drove Christa to the doctor's. They were going to find out the sex of the twins. Zak drove with one hand on the wheel and his other hand draped over Christa's leg.

Looking at Zak, Christa said "Maybe we should start thinking of names. The babies will be here before we know it."

Glancing at Christa before turning back to the road, Zak said "But we don't even know what the genders are yet. We don't know if we're having boys or girls or even both!"

"So? We still can talk about it" said Christa.

"Well, have you thought of any?" asked Zak.

Nodding, Christa said "Well, if we have a boy, I still want Zachary in the name."

Squeezing Christa's thigh, Zak said "Alright, baby. Sounds good to me."

Sliding her hand into Zak's, Christa said softly "For you and Alex."

Bringing her hand to his mouth, Zak kissed Christa's hand. Stopping at a red light, Zak leaned over and kissed Christa on the mouth. Christa kissed him back hard. Pulling away but close to Christa's face, Zak said softly "I love you more than ever before."

Smiling, Christa cupped Zak's cheek and said "I love you."

Just than, a honk of a car blasted from behind them, making both of them jump.

Christa giggled as Zak realized the light was green and started driving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 MINUTES LATER....

Christa and Zak were in the exam room waiting for the tech to come in to do the ultrasound when a tech finally came in.

"Hi! I'm Sarah. I will be taking some pictures and then, Dr. Collins will come in and take over. And if, you both want to know the sex, you can ask Dr. Collins then." said Sarah.

Christa and Zak nodded as Christa laid back on the bed.

Sarah got started and spent the next 10 minutes taking pictures. She had shown Zak and Christa where the twins were and their features on the screen.

As Sarah finished up, she said "Well, everything looks good. 2 babies. 2 heartbeats. I'll let Dr. Collins know and she'll come in and take over. And here's some pictures of your twins!"

She handed the pictures to Zak and Christa as she stood up. At the same time, Christa and Zak said "Thank you."

A few minutes, Dr. Collins walked into the room. Smiling, she said "Well, Sarah said that everything looks great but I want to look. Do you guys want to know the sex of the babies?"

Christa looked at Zak, who nodded and turning back to Dr. Collins, Christa said "Yes, we do."

Dr. Collins smiled, nodded and said "Great! Let's get started!"

Dr. Collins put gel on Christa's stomach and started rubbing the "wand" over Christa's stomach.

Pointing at the screen with Christa and Zak watching, Dr. Collins said "Well, here's baby A which is at the bottom of your stomach."