Chapter 9...6 Months Later...Part 1...

~FAST FORWARD 6 MONTHS LATER~

Pregnancy suited Christa perfectly. She never did get sick from morning sickness. She gained only 10 pounds. She often took Gracie for walks. But the only thing she was often hungry for ice cream. Zak had grown to pamper Christa, often rubbing her back and feet.

Nick had come around to the fact that Christa and Zak were going to have a baby. Veronique had even thrown Christa a baby shower when Christa was 5 months pregnant. In Veronique's words, "Better to have one early so you know what's else you need to get!"

Christa and Zak had decided to find out as soon as possible the gender of the baby. Both of them wanted to know. So, when Christa became 4 months along, they found out they were expecting a baby boy! Christa had wanted to name the baby after Zak. Zak didn't. So, they agreed on Alexander Zachary Bagans. They had just switched Zak's first and middle names around. And just in case and to be safe, they picked out a girl's name, Samantha Jane Bagans. Just in case.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christa had started to feel drained. Aaron and Billy had been over helping Zak set up the nursery for Alexander. She and Zak had also decided to call their baby, Alex for short.

Zak had been putting his foot down on getting the nursery done early. So when he and the guys had some free time from working, Aaron and Billy had agreed to help. He and Christa decided on a jungle theme for the nursery.

Christa was sitting in the living room watching a rerun of  "Sex and The City". She could hear Zak, Billy and Aaron mumbling and grunting upstairs in the nursery, She had to admit that it came out quite nicely. She also had to admit that Zak had looked totally sexy drenched in sweat.

Dr. Moore had told them on Christa's second appointment that it was okay for them to have sex just to be careful. And every night since and every night Zak was home, they kept up their love-making. It was still as hot as before Christa got pregnant.

Lost in thought, Christa didn't see Zak standing in the door way. Zak smiled as he watched Christa. He watched as she smiled and rubbed her stomach. He could see that Alex was active tonight. Zak was all too happy in becoming a dad. He just hoped he would be a good one.

Zak smiled as he said "Hey, babe."

Christa jumped slightly at the sound of Zak's voice. She looked at him and said "Hey. Didn't see you there".

Zak crossed the room while Christa turned off the TV. As he sat next to her, Christa asked "So, are you guys done?"

Zak smiled as he reached for Christa's stomach. Placing his hand on her, he nodded and said "Yeah, we just finished."

"So, where's Billy and Aaron?"

"Billy went home and Aaron needed to get some coffee".

Christa laughed softly as she said "Aaron and his coffee".

Zak laughed as he began nuzzling at Christa's neck. Kissing her softly at her collar bone, Zak said "All we need now is for this monkey of ours to get here".

Christa smiled as she turned to Zak. She leaned in, kissing him on the lips. Biting his bottom lip, she pulled and let go. Smiling at Zak, she whispered "We have time."

Zak ran his hand on Christa's side and up to her right breast. Rubbing his thumb over her nipple, he smiled as he realized how big her breasts had gotten since becoming pregnant. He liked it. Lowering his hand and sliding it under her shirt, he squeezed her breast in his hand. Christa let out a small moan as he said "We always have time. That's how we got pregnant."