A Love Story...A Zak Bagans and GAC Story....

Slowly, she looked up into the mirror. She looked as pale and clammy as she felt. She couldn't believe it. She looked down at the bathroom counter. Sure enough. The stick said positive. She was pregnant. How could she tell her boyfriend of a year and a half, Zak Bagans, that she was pregnant? In all their talks, they rarely talked about marriage, let alone kids. Christa knew Zak adored kids. He adored both his niece and nephew.  But she didn't know how Zak would feel about their own kids.

Sinking to the floor with hot tears coming to her eyes, Christa placed her hands over her face. Thoughts was screaming in her head. Suddenly, she heard a small yelp of a bark. Jumping slightly, Christa looked up coming face to face with Zak's adopted black and white dog, Gracie. Petting Gracie on her head, Christa whispered "Hey Gracie".

As Gracie lay down next to Christa, they both heard Zak coming up the stairs. Zak called out "Christa! Gracie! Where are you?!" Gracie stood up and ran out of the bathroom to greet Zak. "Hey girl! Where's Christa?!" said Zak. Standing up from the floor, Christa said "In here, Zak. I'm in the bathroom."

Zak came by the door. Dressed in a black tank top, black cargo-style pants, and bare feet, Zak still made Christa weak in the knees. Christa had fallen for not knowing Zak's muscles but his loving, caring personality and tough exterior.

"Hey baby. What's wrong" Zak asked as he came up to Christa wrapping his arms around her waist. He had noticed that Christa's eyes were brimmed red. Christa buried her head into Zak's chest. Zak wrapped his arms around Christa tighter. Stroking Christa's auburn brown hair, Zak asked "Christa, what's wrong? Tell me baby."

Pulling herself out of Zak's arms, she walked over to the bathroom counter and picked up the pregnancy test. Walking back to Zak, she handed Zak the test. Taking it from Christa, Zak asked "What's this?" Christa asked "You don't know?" Looking down at the test in his hands, Zak asked "A pregnancy test?" Christa nodded and said "Yes, it's a pregnancy test." Zak, looking up at Christa with a smile forming on his lips, said "What does this mean?" "What does it mean?! It means I'm late, Zak." said Christa. "Late?" asked Zak. Christa said "Yes, late. I'm pregnant, Zak. We're pregnant. We're going to have a baby".

Dropping the stick to the floor, he ran to Christa, picked Christa off the ground and swung her around. Placing her back on the floor, he brought Christa closer to him, holding her in his arms. Looking up at Zak as she wrapped her arms around his neck asked "You're not mad?" Looking at Christa, Zak replied "Mad? Why would I be mad?!" Shrugging, Christa replied "Don't know. We never talked about having kids. We never even talked about getting married." Smiling, Zak leaned in and he and Christa started kissing passionately. Slowly pulling away, Zak whispered "Christa, I don't care if we get married. You make me happy. You complete me. And besides, in case, you haven't noticed, I've been trying to get you pregnant for the last 8 months! Having a child with you, would and will complete me even more."

Smiling and feeling stupid for having doubts, Christa smiled. She pulled Zak in as they started kissing again even more passionately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of introduction.................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think!