Chapter 2....

~LATER THAT AFTERNOON (AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT THE PREGNANCY)~

"Yes, yes. Okay. Friday. 3pm. That's fine. Okay. Thank you. Yes, see you then." Sighing as she hung up the phone, Christa placed her cell phone on the dresser. She turned to face Zak, who was sitting on their bed, watching her. "So, are you really okay with this, Zak? Are you really okay with us having a baby?" asked Christa. Sighing, Zak stood up and walked over to Christa. Placing his hands on her hips to bring her closer to him, Zak kissed her as Christa wrapped her arms around Zak's neck. Zak said softly, "Yes, baby. I'm totally okay with this. I told you already. Having this baby would complete me with me being with you."

Christa pulled away as she asked "Did you tell your mom them?" Zak, leaning on the dresser next to Christa, nodded as he said "Yeah, I did. My mom is excited. She can't wait to have another grandchild." Christa smiled as she placed her hands on her stomach. Looking sadly up at Zak, she said "I just wish my mom and Ollie were here to meet this baby."

Coming in front of Christa and wrapping her in a hug, Zak whispered "I know, sweetie. I wish they were here too".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short. I wanted to update this story. This is what I wanted Chapter 2 to be. Thinking of making a part 2 of Chapter 2 to give everyone an idea about what happened to "Christa's" mother and brother, "Ollie".

Until the next time,

Grace