Fuck You, Yoongi

kat marched up to the familiar house. she didn't really feel the determination she so obviously was exuding, but it would just be entertaining for the people who watch the security, as she tripped letting out a loud curse.

she got to her feet, only to look up and see her sister's boyfriend opening the door. she chuckled quietly as she brushed off her knees. "yeah, i'm completely alright, thanks for asking." she sarcastically said as she walked past him and into the house.

"i didn't ask."

she scoffed, "fuck you, yoongi." they laughed at each other, and though she was obviously younger than him he treated her like an annoying little sister, looking over the fact that she was disrespectful to him most of the time, "where's mars?"

"sleeping."

she wiggled her eyebrows at the boy, earning a light smack on the head, "ow!" she yelped, though he didn't hurt her, "wake her ass up—tell her that her favorite sister is here, and! her boyfriend is being mean."

"you wake her ass up, she's your sister."

kat mocked yoongi, being ignored by him, but she followed in a huff as he strolled through the luxury to where their shared bedroom was.

kat saw her peaceful sister tangled in their black blanket as she walked through the door, yoongi holding it for her.

"is she sick?"

"no, she just stayed up late last night." kat did it again, wiggling her eyebrows and earning another smack, "music, moron." kat hummed like she didn't believe him, but it was all just jokes, she knew he was being serious.

kat's little sister mode turned on quickly as she revved her engine, yoongi sighed already knowing what she was going to do, as kat began to run across the room. she jumped onto mars carefully, but still hard enough to disrupt her slumber. "wake up! i'm here now!" she shouted, wiggling her groaning sister. "mars!" she whined when the older girl pushed her over cuddling the younger into her arms.

"shut the fuck up, kat." mars squeezed tighter making kat whine louder. "you're so annoying." she stated letting the younger free because her whines were too loud in her ear. kat overreacted, grasping her heart and pretending to gasp for air. the whole time yoongi watched, fake disappointment straining his features. "why are you here so early?"

"it's three o'clock, mars." kat deadpanned down at her, her voice completely in disbelief. "lazy ass." she said as she rolled her eyes, earning another tackle from her sister. "no!"

they only broke apart when yoongi chuckled, the door opening. kat broke away leaping off the bed to follow him. mars groaned again, stretching her body before getting out of the bed. she walked the house and into the kitchen where her sister was already annoying the fuck out of her boyfriend—but they had a sister-brother dynamic anyways.

mars smiled to herself as she saw them take ingredients out for a late lunch. it was heartwarming for the girl to see them get along so well, and basically be family, mostly because they're all kat really has—and she's thankful that he's taken a liking to her as well as her annoying little sister, because it's not been easy for neither kat nor mars.

"oh! mars! c'mon try this!" mars looked to her sister, giving her a solemn smile and walking over,  "it's so good!"

one of kat's hobbies was cooking, and she's not even bad at it, but her sister still pretended like it tasted terrible every time—kat rolling her eyes because she knew it was untrue.