Amen Sister

"wait!" kat paused, pleadingly looking at her older, "no—mars."

mars looked between kat and the girl standing in the middle of the room, "sol, do you hear her?" said girl was indeed listening and thinking the same thing mars was.

"oh, i heard."

"no!" kat snapped her head to sol, "not you too!"

kat shifted when a voice intervened after sol, "don't forget the rest of us." she heard her sister's boyfriend state. she grumbled falling back into the chair.

mars threaded her fingers through the younger hair, "why'd i get stuck with the dumb sister?" kat whined at her, pushing her hand away in a protest. she then rested her head against mars shoulder because, no matter what, her sister was always her safety-net.

"i hate you all, except jungkook—" yoongi scoffed, "he's my favorite." kat broke out into song, making her own mix of my time and euphoria (the only solo songs she knew by heart from him). "okay, and namjoon, he's like a dad." mars laughter bounced kat slightly as they both watched the boys react.

jimin joined sol in the room getting ready for a quick practice, "you know, i think i like, what's her name? better now."

"you're so mean!" kat whined, flailing her arms like a tantrum-throwing child.

jimin's girlfriend looked at him utterly shocked, slight disappointment (along with amusement) laced her features, "you don't even know her name." she smacked him lightly, "marisol is an angel."

"how do you even know her?" he rebutted.

sol smiled, "we—" she motioned between the women in the room, "have to stick together."

kat clapped, "amen sister!" she cheered, mars laughing at them both. jimin shrugged it off before stretching his arms periodically. "you've been added to my list of favorites!"

"so has jay."

kat jumped off of mars, "stop!" she dragged out, whining once again.

"what even is she whining about?" teahyung voiced, mostly to the boys around him, but loud enough for the rest of them.

"you forgot, this time." yoongi stated, adding onto teahyung's sentence. "she's constantly talking and whining."

"hey!" kat shot up, "i take offense to that." she pointed between the men, mostly at the oldest (of the two).

he turned his nose up, "good." leaving his lips calmly—and if you didn't know him he'd sound too serious.

sol motioned to mars as a way of telling her to take it away, "she's embarrassed because we all know she has a crush on jay." kat looked pleadingly for her sister to not the whole time, but mars never listened either.

"from enhypen?" namjoon asked, looking to jin for conformation. "like from th—"

hobi burst into a laugh, "resentment, anger, shame." he shouted through breaths, "he was so funny, i'm glad he made it through."

kat facepalmed at the moment, recalling the memory of watching that episode for the first time.

"ooh! him!" jimin laughed, "i remember him."