En O'Clock

jay and kat had arrived, much like they left the building, hand in hand. sunghoon was the first to notice, smirking at the couple. they eventually told the entire group their relationship status. niki was the happiest for the two (all of them obviously being supportive), but something about it shocked niki into a brotherly-bestfriend state for the both of them. honestly, a few of them even expressed that it was about time it happened officially, because everyone knew it was going to except for those two. but a few of them are suckers for k-dramas, and enjoyed the show.

now, today she was a guest on their youtube show; en o'clock.

why she was even allowed on here was beyond herself, but money is money even if she would've done it for free. and in reality she was happy they even suggested it, and were happy she agreed.

what was going to happen was, kat was instructed to bring easy-enough recipe for her team to follow, so she assumed the, hypothetical, other leader would have to do the same. the catch? it had to be an american recipe, so, she also assumed jay was the other (hypothetical) leader.

the eight of them all stood in a line behind a countertop island, it had various kitchen tools, more for the aesthetics than actual practical cooking--but not un-useful. she smiled at the staff behind the camera, flaunting her confidence, that was just covering for her crippling anxiety. they explained to the boys what was happening, some kat's heard, and some she hasn't. they said kat was a team leader, as well as jay, and they would be cooking (which she was sure they already knew), an american meal they'd picked out.

teams would be chosen by a quick mini-game, consisting of almost pure luck. the six remaining boys would compete in a stick tossing game, where if they land in the cup they get to decided who they want to be with, obviously until one team is full—or they all give up. kat thought it should be almost even, unless jake and sunoo end up on the same team somehow.

their intro went smoothly, the first time, and then they introduced kat as their friend, leaving out that she was a bit more with someone else—actually, it was the member standing directly next to her. and if they all weren't physically close together she'd be nervous. she hadn't a clue if the staff knew, but at

"hello," she smiled, waving slightly, "my names kat!" she bowed directly after at the camera.

once her introduction was done, the game had began; jungwon first. he tossed it carefully to the cup, missing by a little bounce off the edge. the group sounded like they held their breath, and then sighs of disappointment left their lips as it rang across the tabletop. next niki took a turn, and surprisingly he must've learned enough from watching the first try to actually make it—or he's just very lucky.

the staff expressed that he would get to choose which team and kat laughed. how's he going to choose between his bestfriend and kat, she thought, it was obvious. and though niki was very fond of kat, almost like a sister, she knew he'd loved jay longer and deeper; and it was completely okay. she honestly thought they would all choose jay over her, which should've been embarrassing if she didn't feel the same.

"i choose..." niki began, looking to the ravenette and to his hyung. he hummed a moment, seemingly pondering on who to choose, as he lingered close to jay's side. "jay!" they all smiled, kat nodding her head in approval—though she was a better cook. she did like the idea that it would be entertaining because jay and niki are playful together.

sunoo was the next to make it in, choosing kat as his leader. "okay, let's win!" kat stated as he joined her side, smiley.

the final line-up was, kat, sunoo, sunghoon and heeseung, and on jay's team was niki, jake and jungwon.