✿ Puppy Parents 'In The Soop': HanKook

In the Soop season 2 was planning on taking place in Pyeonchang-gun, Gangwando. It was a nice open area surrounded by trees and mountains. And all the members were excited once told by staff in interviews that they were being filmed in.

"Awh that'll be fun, I kind of want to bring Duri but he's still so little." Hana pouts, not sure how staff may feel about bringing a puppy. Duri had just been adopted the month before, and was only 3 months.

Hana had put time into investing into really great and kind training facilities for both her puppies Byeol and Duri, due to the fact that she obviously has work commitments and can't be the one training them herself all the time. So they've been doing well, of course they were both still puppies so they still had a lot to learn but they were doing great.

"How old is he?" The staff member asks. Making Hana brighten like a proud mom that she is, getting to boast about her pup.

"He's a golden retriever, he's only 3 months old though. I would take Byeol because he's well trained, but Byeol funny enough doesn't exactly enjoy the outdoors." She contemplates.

"Byeol is a maltipoo, he's 5 months. He does well with listening now, but he wouldn't enjoy it as much as Duri would."

"Jungkook mentioned that he wanted to bring Bam." The staff member behind the camera tells the female member. Which makes Hana's eyes light up immediately.

"Really? So I can bring one of the boys if I wanted?" Hana grins while asking, which is answered with a nod from the staff.

__________________________________________

All the members begin loading onto the bus that would be taking them to Pyeongchang-gun. Hana was the last on the bus since she had to make sure she packed everything she needed, everything she needed and everything that—

"Wahhhhh Duri-yah!" The boys all make exclamations towards their female member carrying the sleeping puppy in her arms.

"Oh he's sleeping?" Namjoon asks.

"Duri because he's so little he just sleeps most of the time." Hana answers.

"Why didn't you bring Byeol?" Taehyung curious as to why Hana wouldn't bring the older pup.

"He's a little sick right now so I thought it'd be a good chance for Duri." Which makes Hana smile as she finds the two seats in front of Jungkook open.

Walking in the middle of the walk way to get to the seat Hana sees a massive body next to the maknae.

"Ohh Bammm have you been well? Look how big you've grown!" Hana talks in a soft tone as she pets the large Dobermann before her and Duri take their seat.

"Awe kiyooo." Tae pets the puppy after getting out of his seat.

As Hana settles in her seat a shadow looks over her. She looks up and is immediately met with Jungkook.

"Duri looks like he's gotten bigger." He smiles as he kindly pets the puppy in Hana's arms.

Once the bus sets off the drive was only about an hour and some, whilst the members were all asleep, Hana stayed awake making sure to hold Duri in her arms as to not wake him up.

__________________________________________

After the members all settled on rooms and finished losing their minds at the mansion they all did their own things.