✿ Hana's sister's wedding 2020

2019 into 2020 had been NOTHING but absolutely jam packed with work, work, and MORE work.

Late 2019, at the end of October the members had finally finished touring for the Speak Yourself Tour, November was caught up in the Magic Shop fan meetings in Chiba, and MMAs. December with MAMA, Jingle Ball in LA, Magic Shop fan meeting in Osaka, interviews, SBS Gayo Daejun, KBS Music Festival, and then New Year's Rockin Eve in New York City.

Going into January of 2020 with the preparation of the comeback and MOTS:7 tour plans, Golden Disc Awards, the CONNECT: BTS online meetings with artists, the GRAMMYs, iHeartRadio LIVE, The Late Late Show with James Corden. And then February all filled with more MOTS:7 comeback commitments.

The group of eight literally couldn't get one second to breathe. But for Hana, she HAD to make one. Because her older sister was getting married. And no matter what, no matter how busy things were, she was going to that wedding. And even if she couldn't, who knows what HaYoon would've done to get her there.

Her sister's wedding was set for February 2nd, and let's just say Hana literally did EVERYTHING in her power to free up the first two days of the month so she could be there. And I mean she was really ready to fight tooth and nail if she had to, to make sure she was on that plane to New Zealand.

Some of the other members' siblings were also engaged and or in relationships soon to be engaged soon most likely. Jin's older brother had proposed to his now fiancé and their wedding was set to be in August, and Hoseok's older sister was also engaged to her boyfriend, planning to have their wedding in the next coming year.

Each of the members offering to attend Jin's brother's wedding after receiving invites. And in that same light doing the same for Haneul, after HaYoon had even sent individual invitations for her to give each of them.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin had all been more than open to take her older sister up on those invites. Whilst the other four stay back to take care of some work, since the whole group couldn't just ALL leave at once. Things still needed to be done, but the members that stayed behind made sure to tell Hana, to give HaYoon their regards and best wishes.

So from there the four members had been put on a first class flight to New Zealand. Where the members hadn't been in a year since filming Bon Voyage.

All besides Hana who hadn't been home for months, due to the one month break the members got in August of that year.

After an 11 hour flight, and landing in Auckland at 2 in the morning, they all got a van ride to their hotel. Where they could now unpack, eat, and actually rest without the discomfort of a plane.

__________________________________________

Hana begins to unpack only lightly, due to the fact that her and her other members would literally only be there for two days and one night. Then opening up the long window curtains to see the view of the city. Smiling at how even if it was only a short time that she'd be there, she felt happy to be home.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Hana asks in English.

"Room Service." Replies an all too familiar voice in Korean, making her roll her eyes as she whips the door open. Revealing a fluffy haired, sleepy Jungkook with his hoodie on, holding instant bibimyeon in his hands with his phone.

"Oh I forgot I'm actually starving." She lets the youngest into the room as he places the bowls onto the spare table with chairs by the open view.

"Jimin hyung sent me to eat with you since he knew you would've went to sleep and forgot to eat cause of how excited you were." Jungkook laughs lightly as he begins to boil water in the hotel provided kettle.