Difference between a peck or a kiss?

2015 Run era. The group of 8 were backstage filming for a stage performance for Show Champion. All of them minding their own business.

Hana was walking around with Hoseok and Yoongi. All three of them talking about what they wanted to eat after filming.

"Wahhhh I'm so tired and hungryyy." Hana pats her stomach while pouting.

"Awe my little Hani is hungry." Hoseok pats her head lightly and brings her in under his arm.

"Don't worry Sejin said he would get jajangmyeon, and chicken." Yoongi assures his younger member.

The three members come out from the corner of the stage only to see their other four members fussing over something. While having cameramen film it all.

"What do you think is a difference between a peck and a kiss?" Jin pats the back of Jimin waiting for him to answer.

"A peck is just doing it gently and a kiss is...is like-" The orange haired boy tries answering before getting interrupted.

"It is of course the presence of tongue." Namjoon comes in the middle of them both then backing out immediately laughing. With Jin dying of laughter *windshield wipers*

Hana's eyes widen as she didn't expect to hear what she just heard. Yoongi covers her ears, not too long after Hoseok covers her eyes.

"We came at a bad time." Hoseok says looking to his side at Yoongi then glancing back at his members. Covering Hana's eyes still. Hana swats both of their pairs of hands away.

"Yah I'm 19 now! Worry about Jungkookie." She points are their maknae who is behind Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon trying to avoid getting in the conversation.

"So what's the difference between a peck and kiss?" Jin laughs out

"Well I just learned from hyung he said it's the presence of tongue." Jimin giggles having his eyes turning into crescents. Jungkook tried to walk away before Jin pulls him back to ask him too.

"I will ask our maknae now, what do you think is the difference between a peck and a kiss?" Jungkook doesn't say a word he just rubs his arm and the rest of his body as if he's washing his body. Everybody starts laughing.

Jin and Jimin lock eyes with Hana. Hana's eyes widen again knowing what's next. She runs off only for Jimin to walk back with Hana thrown over his shoulders. He puts her down as she fixes her jean jacket and hair.

"Please don't make me answer the-"

"So now I will ask our female member, just to get more perspective. So Hana what do you think is the difference between a peck and a kiss?" He asks looking at his female member.

"Well-" Hana turns and sprints off again to get away from them. Only to shortly after be carried back by both Jungkook and Namjoon who are both lifting her off the ground as they each hold onto one of her arms.

She looks at Jungkook. Jungkook looks back at her.

"Well?" Jin asks

Both Jungkook and Hana end up responding the way he had earlier. All of the members start laughing hysterically.

"Let's run through it again." The director says through the intercom telling all of the members to gather on the stage for another take of the song.

***After recording***

Hana was walking around play fighting with Taehyung before getting stopped by one of the female camerawomen who was going around to ask all of the members questions.

"Excuse me Hana may I ask you something?" Hana stops mid track like a deer in headlights.

"O-Oh yeah of course!" Tae lightly hits her before running off to find Jin.

"How are you feeling?" The camerawoman asks

"I'm doing good....nope just kidding I'm not doing good." Hana laughs scratching the back of her head.

"We had gone to 2 interviews, and 3 prerecording sessions, then we had to go MC for another music show and here we are filming for another stage." Hana lists off her and the boys' busy schedule they had that day that made them all exhausted. Along with the fact they all got atleast 3 hours of sleep every night that week. But regardless they still kept a smile for the cameras and pushed through it.

"Is there a song you would want to recommend from your new album?" The camerawoman asks

"Oh actually I would recommend listening to-"

"Listen to Dead leaves on our new album! Our female member wrote it and produced it herself." Yoongi comes in out of nowhere cutting off Hana, standing side by side to her.

"Our Hana actually wrote the song and produced it herself. I think it's a good song to listen to in the winter, and I believe that it's good cause it was something we all were able to just play around with. And it's a really good song so I think fans and whomever should listen to it." Yoongi smiles slightly while looking at his younger member beside him. Hana smiles back and covers her face out of embarrassment.

After about 3 more shootings Hana was laying on Jimin's thigh dozing off into slumber with Hoseok being filmed.

"So What is the name of your comeback song?" The camerawoman focuses on Hobi.

"It's called Run." He answers brightly despite his exhaustion.

"I think our next comeback song should be called sleep." Jimin smiles while playing with Hana's hair as she laid on his thigh on the ground.

"Yeah that way we can sleep during the music video, and then sleep during our stages." Hoseok bounces off of Jimin's joke. Because after all, all 8 members did only get 3 hours of sleep, and had a busy schedule the whole day.

Namjoon comes in then having the camera be focused on him.

"It is after midnight." The camerawoman says after checking her watch.

"Yes but we will finish, I'm putting whatever energy I have left into this. And I know my members are too." He says scratching the back of his neck then looking down at Jimin who's on the floor with Hana laid on his leg dozing off. He smiles and yet feels bad knowing all of his members are exhausted.

"Alright this will be the last recording so will the group please report to the stage." The intercom voices out. Hoseok jumps out of excitement knowing it'll be the last one. Jimin then lightly taps Hana's shoulder to get her up.

"It's the last one, let's finish up and go home and eat okay?" He looks down at her speaking to her gently. Hana nods and gets up to go film one last stage.

________________________________
Honestly this is one boring ass chapter😂 so I'm sorry about that. I used some of the same dialogues that the boys had said in the video. If you know this video then you know.
But thank you all so much for 42k reads!!! I never expected this story to really become of anything. But you guys all stick around still so thank you.
💜