Surprising TXT pt.1

Hana's P.O.V
190204
Our 후배 (hoobae) debuted today. Which is really exciting since we now have a little brother group officially running around in our company. It's been me the boys and Lee Hyun for so long it feels really great to have little ones running around.

Rewind to this morning<<<<

I made sure to wake up early this morning so I had enough time to make the cake for our newly debuted boys. Just to let them know how much we support them in their debut and to also congratulate them of course. The boys and I had planned a little surprise party for them last week.

After I placed the cake in the fridge to cool I hear slow footsteps along with some groans coming closer to the kitchen. Based off of that I guessed it was Jimin and Tae.

Jimin and Tae come out from the corner with puffy faces and rubbing their eyes

"Yup I knew it." I say with amusement of how well I know them based off of their steps and groans

"Well Good Morning to you two." I chuckle out

"Morning" they both say huskily

" I was just about to make some phone calls you guys want to help?" I ask

"Is it for the surprise today?" Jimin asks trying his best to wake up

"Yeah, I'm almost done with the cake if you guys want to help finish that too." I ask again

"Yeah we can help." Tae says after grabbing water for him and Jimin from the fridge behind me

"Alright well I need you to call some staff members to pick up some blank banners, balloons, helium, sharpies, and party hats." I say while pulling out the fruit to cut from the fridge

"I can call noona to go pick it up with manager-nim." Jimin volunteers without hesitation

I nod giving him permission

Jimin and I then look across the counter seeing Tae dozing off. Jimin and I both chuckle to eachother. As Jimin was about to tap him to wake up I told him to just tell the poor boy to go sleep on the couch in the living room.

Suddenly another sleepy figure comes out from the corner, it was Jin. He comes straight to me to help cut the strawberries and the other fruit without even being asked to. I stepped away leaving him to finish it up while I go wake up Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yoongi.

I go to knock on Namjoon's door but he was already up and was brushing his teeth.

I go across the hall to wake up Hobi, I walk into his and Jimin's room to wake up the comfortably sleeping figure that was laid sporadically on his bed. He shoots up out of surprise. I calm him down and we both laugh at eachother.

"Yahhhh you really scared me Hana-yah." He says clenching his heart still trying to recover from suddenly waking up

"I didn't mean to scare you that much, but I'm glad I did." I laugh out, he taps me lightly on the shoulder out of offense

I tell him to get up and help everyone downstairs. Then I leave the room

I walk next door to Yoongi's room. The boys usually send me to wake him up since they are all scared of him lmao.

I knock lightly to let him know I'm coming in. I walk into the dark room and walk over to the figure that's sleeping under a couple of blankets. I lightly tap him. He then slowly gets up rubbing his eyes. Pouting like a baby looking as grumpy as always. The boys are scared of THIS are you kidding me. I let him know what's going on and then I leave the room.