Hana's Aunt pt.3: the visit

The boys all convince Manager Sejin and Bang Pd to keep it a secret from Hana that they were going to visit her aunt. A secret until well they tell Hana of course. Bang Pd's role was to do extra scheduling for Hana to keep her busy independently before they have to fly to LA that night.  And Sejin's role was to take the boys to the hospital. The boys already had all of their luggage and stuff packed so they didn't have to worry about it when they got back.

They were in the van after picking up flowers and a little gift bag, and on their way to the hospital.

"Hyung, noona asked where we are..." Jungkook looks up to the mirror in the front of the van at the passenger seat Namjoon was sitting in.

"Tell her Pd-nim and Manager-nim sent us out on last minute errands before our we have to leave tonight." Namjoon tells the youngest.

As soon as he said that they had already arrived to the hospital.

Sejin goes to the front desk to let the nurse know that they were there for a visit and she leads them to Hana's Aunt's room.

The boys knock and open it to find Hana's aunt watching one of her solo performances. She looks to the door and sees all 7 boys coming in quietly and shyly.

"Oh my goodness hello, forgive my appearance. What are you guys doing here?" Hana's Aunt says looking at every boy while she tried straightening out her gown and bed. As they all bowed and greeted her respectfully. Till she realized they were short a person.

"Where is Hana?" She asks confused as to why the boys would be there without her niece.

"She doesn't know we are here Miss." Namjoon answers politely. As Jungkook and Jimin set down the gift bag and flowers.

"Awe thank you all very much you didn't have to. I'm going to guess that little munchkin listened to me and told you all the news." Her aunt chuckles at the thought of her niece. All the boys stand up in the corner of the room.

"You guys can all sit down my goodness no need to stay standing make yourselves comfortable." She gestured all the boys to take a seat in the chairs smiling.

All of the boys bow and say thank you

"I don't mean to sound rude but why are you here? Isn't your flight to LA tonight?" She asks

"We wanted to come and talk to you before we left." Jin answers for his members.

"We are sorry to hear the news miss." Jimin says courteously.

"Oh no don't worry about me boys, please worry about my Hana." She assures as she's more worried about her niece than herself.

There is a silence in the room. As Hana's solo performance was still playing on the TV. All the boys and Hana's aunt all start watching it.

"I'm so proud of her." Her aunt interrupts the silence and all the boys look at the performance a little harder and start smiling as if they hadn't seen her preform it a thousand times.

"Thank you for taking care of her. All of you helped shape her into the young woman she is today, and I couldn't be more proud of the person she's become." Hana's aunt's voice breaks a little, holding a lot of emotion toward the topic of her niece.

"I remember when she was little. She never really hung out with people. She was very independent and to herself. She would only talk to her sister. She was very quiet. It would take a long time to let people in for her" She says still watching her niece on her screen as all the boys listen intently.

Her aunt starts looking around the room at every one of the boys smiling.

"I've never seen her so genuinely happy before. And it is because of all of you." All the boys look at eachother in slight shock as they never knew of the big impact of their beings in their female member's life. Or they did know but they never knew how big it was. They had always heard Hana explain her childhood, but they never knew how much of a difference each one of them made.