BBMAS 2019 pt.1

Getting ready for BBMAS>>>>>>>>>

One of the makeup unnies was doing Hana's makeup as she sat in the chair getting her hair and makeup done while on her phone. She was studying the lyrics of boy with luv more carefully. Rehearsing to make sure to change some lyrics as it might offend people or first time listeners. And looking at the video of her practicing seeing every detail that she could improve on.

Hana was also asked by the BBMAS to present an award on her own. Which made her even more nervous.

Jungkook walks into Hana's room.

"Noona can you help me?" Jungkook asks as Hana had her hair clipped up.

"Sure what's up bud?" She powers off her phone and puts down to tend to the youngest.

"Can you help me with this I want to make sure I word it right." Jungkook asks Hana to help him with his English in case he wanted to speak when they were on the carpet.

"Alright show me what you got." Hana turns to face the maknae giving her full attention. Jungkook grabs a bottle of hairspray and pretends it was a mic.

"It's such a blessing to get to do what w-w" he stutters a tiny bit.

"we love..." Hana leads her younger member

"-what we love to do and get support from our fans. And get so much energy." He claps as he finishes his little prepared English statement and smiles hugely.

"Wahhhhh my goodness my Jungkookie is getting so much better at english wahhh." Hana marvels at the maknae clapping for him as well. Jungkook gets more excited at the hype Hana was giving him. After all the laughing and clapping stopped Jungkook wanted to check in with his noona.

"Are you nervous?" He asks as he gets behind Hana's chair and starts to massage the back of Hana's neck to help her relax.

"I mean yeah, but all I can do is do my best. That's all anyone can do." Hana answers maturely appreciating Jungkook's massage.

"Alright noona well I'll go get ready and leave you to relax." He pats her shoulders lightly while looking into the mirror at her then leaves.

After about two to two and a half hours of getting ready all the boys exit the room all dressed up, makeup done, hair cleanly done and ready to go in their crisp black suits. Waiting for Hana to come out of her room.

Hana walks out thanking her makeup, hair, and stylist unnies bowing to them and closing the door behind her. Tucking her hair behind her ear exposing her delicate dangly earrings and collarbone.

Dress:

Heels:

Heels: