Never Again

TW!!!: Sexual Assault occurs and is what this chapter is centralized around. If this is a topic that is seriously triggering and emotional for you, I HIGHLY recommend you don't read this chapter. I really do not want to upset nor make any of you guys uncomfortable.

2015.

It had been an entire year since Hana had debuted. Her and the boys were in the midst of working on their comeback HYYH pt.1. And though Hana had been grateful to get to finally be apart of the group after working so hard. Things haven't been the greatest. Not at all.

Within recent months one of the managers has been very off putting towards the female member. And Hana has very good intuition, she can read people well. He was very helpful and thoughtful in his job as a manager. At least he used to be.

Recently he had been giving Hana longing stares. Unwarranted and fleeting touches, that had made her very uncomfortable. Even when she would shake it off, and dodge it, it wasn't enough for him to catch a hint.

She had no idea how to go about this. She was 17, and had never experienced this before. Hana wasn't sure what was even happening, nor how to process these uncomfortable gestures especially coming from someone that she was supposed to trust. It made her feel disgusting, she felt dirty, like it was her fault. And she tried to brush it off as best as she could, keeping it all to herself, but nothing could prepare her for what happened next.

Sitting alone in the practice room whilst the rest of the members were either busy working on songs, doing vocal training, or recording for the songs on the new album. Hana was busy working on some choreo. When an unsolicited visitor invited themselves in.

Making Hana immediately flinch, standing up and on guard.

"Hana-yah. Why are you by yourself?" He asks before closing the door, standing in front of it to prevent Hana from seeing him lock it.

"I-I finished recording early. So I'm just practicing." Hana gets out, feeling like she's fumbling over her words as her heart rate speeds up.

"Well you can go ahead and keep rehearsing I'm just going to watch you." He says, crossing his arms. While Hana shakes her head nervously.

"Oh no it's okay, I think I'll just go—" she makes a break to the door which the manager wasn't too far from, when she yanked at it, was then that she realized that it was locked. From there he pulls Hana back by her waist and pushes her in front of the practice mirrors.

"I said. Dance." He repeats in a venomous and dangerous tone. Looking from behind at Hana who was visibly shaking.

At that moment Hana wanted to scream, and shout. Yell out to someone, ANYONE. She was a smart girl, she knew that was the most sensible option. But for some reason it felt like she had the biggest lump stuck in her throat. Her heart pounding so loud in her chest she could hear it in her ears.

She was shaking. Profusely. Fear took over her body making her feet feel stuck to the wooden floor beneath her.

Why can't I move? Why am I not screaming?

Hana asks herself, getting frustrated in at herself in her head.

Scream Haneul, do SOMETHING DAMMIT

Haneul's fight or flight kicking in but before she could decide to even make any other decisions she looks up into the mirror to see him standing right behind her, waiting for her to dance. He was too close for comfort, Hana knew it wasn't safe to just make a run for it.

Tears of fear begin welling in Hana's eyes, falling immediately, as she begins to move and dance. Her hands shaking, and her legs feeling as if they'd buckle beneath her.