American Hustle Life: Hana dance battle

The group of now eight members have travelled from their home in South Korea to LA to learn more about hip hop culture after their debut as eight with 'Boy in Luv'. And it so far had been a very interesting experience. Hana had freshly debuted with the boys and was still adjusting to many things, but now she had to go back to her home city, Los Angeles with them for this tv show.

The members were taken to a little dance studio where they were going to dance battle which was set up by their dance teacher Jenny. In which she gathered up several different dancers to battle against the group.

Hana was a bit nervous as she knew how some people in LA can act and come off, especially if it was in a situation like a dance battle. As she used to do underground dancing and street dancing when she was only 11-13 years old in LA she knew how it usually goes down. Dance battles would be nothing but a mere warm up for her as she had been doing it for a couple of years, but had to stop since she pursued being an idol. But Hana chose to personally not participate and sit out.

(Italicized text is them speaking in Korean)

"I was a bit scared to be honest, being raised in LA and having been a street dancer here I know how rude or unfair battles can get quickly, so I was hoping, just hoping that this would be more mutual and friendly." The newly debuted female member smiles and nods in her cut scene.

Standing positions:
(Jin- Hoseok- Jimin- Namjoon- Taehyung- Hana- Jungkook- Yoongi)

"Everyone's serious right now" Jungkook says while looking at the opposite of them at the dancers who were very laid back and emotionless.

"Nice to meet you." Taehyung cutely holds up two thumbs up to the dancers across from them and the smile back.

"So this is a special little crew of dancers that I put together to battle you guys." Jenny says the group nods.

"Oh my god." Namjoon immediately face palms himself.

"This is BTS. They came to LA to learn about hip hop culture." The dance instructor introduces her group to her dancers and they all nod as well understanding the situation.

"Dul! Set! Bang-" Namjoon starts their introduction

"-tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida! We will do our best!" They all bow. The dancers all are shocked and clap for the idols.

"Okay so who do we have first?" Jenny asks trying to get the first battle going.

"SUGAAA!!!" The boys all yell excitedly while Yoongi raises his hand with a smile, as Hana laughs and claps for her older member.

"Yah I feel like I'm showing all of my weak points and embarrassing sides after coming to America." He says while looking at the camera.

Yoongi surprises everyone with his fun and charismatic dancing which results in him getting a win for the group. After was Namjoon's turn sadly it wasn't a win but you can tell the man did really try his best and did a great job of it.

Jin came after and all the members were really excited to see him dance and cheer him on. The dancer was really great but honestly Jin just had the crowds attention. He started doing his iconic and infamous traffic dance and his opponent started doing it as well, everyone started laughing and enjoying themselves. All of them cheering Jin on. Sadly the eldest didn't win his battle.

"I was really provoked while doing it with that guy. He was so drunk in his own feel that he didn't even look at me. I really disliked him." Jin opens up honestly in his cut scene about how he really felt despite hiding it during their time at the dance studio.