Paris concert HanKook

It was the boys and Hana's last show in Paris. And it was already the end of the concert where they were performing Mikrokosmos. Hana had noticed on her left in the floor seats sat an army who was in a wheelchair. She waves at them and mouthed "Thank you, I love you." To the army. And Jungkook comes up behind Hana placing his hand on the side of her waist casually, to look at whatever or whoever caught Hana's attention. Then noticing the army as well.

Hana takes one last look and smiles warmly then walks away. Just as she was walking away she heard yelling. All of it coming from the security who were panicking and armys. She turned to see Jungkook gone and a bunch of security scrambling off somewhere. She then finds Jungkook jumping over the gate separating the stage and the floor seats. She panics for Kook's safety. She immediately jumps off stage to go after him to follow him and make sure he was going to be safe.

Just as she was about to jump over the gate the security grabbed her by the waist to keep her on the side of the stage and away from the crowd. In hopes of also avoiding another member getting mobbed and potentially hurt. She only gets more scared and panicked when she sees army's running from their seats to follow after Kook.

"NO LET ME GO KOOKIE IS OUT THERE!" She yells over the loud screaming and music

"Hana you know we can't do that." One of the guards say.

"If you don't let me go I will find another way." She says with a hint of sass, and giving a death glare if they protest anymore against her that she will inevitably end up finding another way.

The guards give into her and then she hops over the gate with ease. And well aware of the risk. She sprints to the section that was crowding Jungkook. As soon as they see Hana the hyper-ness  only got worse.

"Hi guys please can you move?" She yelled over the screams trying to get army to stop crowding.

Some army got the message. But it wasn't enough, cause Kook was still getting mobbed. He was in the section where the army in the wheelchair was. And he wanted to see her. The guards try pulling him out.

"JUNGKOOK-AHHH!!!!HANA-SSIIII!!!" Jin yells over the mic telling the two youngest to come back to the stage. He too concerned for the two maknaes who chose to jump off stage.

Jungkook grabs for Hana instead of the guards to help him out. Hana pulls him out by hugging his waist as he hugs her shoulders to pull him out of the crowd.

She gets the boy out safely, as soon as his feet were on the ground both sprinted towards the stage. Hana flicked the side of his head causing him to squint and rub his temple.

"Ow noona! What was the for??" He yells so she can hear him

"Don't you do that again, unless you have a whole body of guards to help you!" She scolds him

Both jump back over the gate to the stage as if they were hurdles. And get up on stage, Jungkook lends his hand out to Hana to help her up. Both end up back on stage again. Walking side by side.

"But I- " he tries to get out but is cut off

"Nope save it." She then leaves his side and goes around singing and interacting with other army's.

After concert>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hana and Jungkook ride in the car back to the hotel together. So they were already on their way to the car outside of the stadium. As soon as they got into the car Kook connected his phone to the Bluetooth he played (Clouds by Before You Exit)

[ I recommend playing the song during this part, makes the experience better]

It was going to be about a 30 minute drive to the hotel. Hana was looking out the window ignoring everything and him.

"Hana noona? Are you mad at me?" He asks with a slight sadness hoping she wasn't upset at him

She didn't answer him. She kept looking out the window watching the city lights of Paris. Until she heard his seatbelt unbuckle and felt a warmth move next to her. Jungkook grabs Hana's chin and makes her face him. He turns her face and looks her in the eyes. She looks down.

"Noona?" He asks once more. Lifting her chin up to face him

"What you did was risky Kookie. You had me scared to death. Do you know that?!" She says raising her voice a bit.

"But you did the same thing!" He says raising his voice a bit at her

"ONLY BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!" She yells and turns back to face the window and look outside

"I was concerned for you... there could've been many ways that situation could've gone." She says lowly still not looking at him just watching the cars pass

"an army could've gotten hurt...you could've got hurt." almost in a whisper

Jungkook looks at his noona with sincerity. And understanding of her being upset at him. He admires her side profile that was looking out the window. The lights from the outside of the car flashing on her face, making her features look angelic.

"I just wanted to-"

"I know, you wanted to see her." She says cutting him off still looking out the window, talking about the army in a wheelchair that they saw.

Jungkook grabs Hana's hand and brings it into his lap. Causing her to look at the boy beside her. And he starts playing with her fingers. And tracing hearts and other shapes on her palm with his thumb.

"I'm sorry noona." He says with his voice breaking, looking down at Hana's hand. Playing with the ring that he got her to match with him.

Hana takes her hand back and puts it on Jungkook's cheek looking at him softly.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to come off that upset. You just really had me scared for you back there Kook." She says looking at his face caressing his cheek with her thumb.

Hana sees he was still looking down into his lap. She cups is face with both of her hands and makes him face her the way he did with her earlier.

"I'm not mad at you okay? I just care about you so much it upset me the thought of you coming out hurt or maybe even an army coming out hurt." She says softly

He didn't answer

"Okay?" She asks out of reassurance

Kook simply looks at her and nods. Hana then leans in the corner of her seat and the car door, to allow Jungkook to lay on her. He lays his head on her shoulder. She then plays with his hair.

Hana starts to sing and hum the lyrics to the song Jungkook put on calmly. She hears small little breaths from Kook on her shoulder. She thinks he had fell asleep.

"I love you Jungkook." She says quietly and gently.

And soon falls asleep as she thought Jungkook did. But she didn't know that he was awake the whole time.

He gets up to have Hana lay her head on his shoulder. Her hair falls on her face. And he moves the strand behind her ear. Admiring her peaceful features. He grabs her hand once more to hold it in his lap

"I love you too Hana."

Then both of the youngest members fell asleep together in the warmth and comfort of eachother, under the lights of Paris. With the song on repeat till they got back to the hotel.

________________________________
Sorry for the bad ending idk how else to really finish this one😂
Thank you guys for 1.71k reads!
I never expected the story to go as big as it has. So thank you all for reading it.
Please press that star it would mean a lot.
💜