Aladin Fan Sign 2018

The group of eight had just finished up one of their 'Fake Love' stage promotions on MCountdown, and had made it to their location where they would be holding their annual comeback fan sign which was really exciting for them all.

As they all are in the dressing room getting re-touched up with hair, makeup, and clothing they all try to decide their seating arrangements.

"Nope, you all know how this works, Hana and I always sit next to eachother, so wherever I sit, she sits, wherever she sits, I sit." Taehyung throws up his hand, cutely, already making his annual claim of seat, all of the members know of the unwritten rule of Hana and Tae sitting together and don't even bother arguing. Hana giggles knowing she wouldn't ever be able to escape that man at a fansign.

"All I know is I want to be at the start!" Jin gets up from his seat ready to go. The rest of the members then finish up and walk out from behind the stage and as soon as one of them is seen the room erupts with cheers from ARMYs.

 The rest of the members then finish up and walk out from behind the stage and as soon as one of them is seen the room erupts with cheers from ARMYs

They walk out to the table which had their markers, water, and mics.

Seating arrangement: (Seokjin - Hoseok - Jimin - Hana - Taehyung - Jungkook - Namjoon - Yoongi)

They each pick up their mics, ready to get the fan meet started.

"Let's introduce ourselves first, Bang-" Namjoon begins speaking, starting off the formal group intro.

"-tan. Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida." The eight of them bow introducing themselves, smiling and excited to start interacting with their lovely fans.

"Before we get started, please make sure you have your album ready, and if you can, please have it at the member you are meetings page. We are all really grateful to see you all here, and thank you for traveling here despite you busy schedules and lives. Let's have fun!" Namjoon makes sure to tell the ARMYs the instructions before getting started. The first line of ARMYs start coming through, starting with Jin, then waiting to go along to the other members down the line of the table.

"Tell me why I forgot how to do my signature." Hana looks at Tae covering her mouth dumbfounded at the fact, while waiting for the first fan to come their way. Tae starts cackling at her.

"How do you even forget something like that." Jimin laughs and looks to the younger member in between them. She scratches her head, eyes wide, confused at how she forgot too.

"I don't know, but we are about to find out." She laughs as the first fan makes her way closer to them. Before then she makes her way to Hana, with her album opened up to Hana's page.

"Hi! How are you?" Hana smiles warmly asking the ARMY how she was doing. Before signing her beforehand forgotten signature.

"I'm doing well, just glad I got here, I was almost late." She laughs.

"Well I'm glad you're here too, hope that traffic wasn't too bad." Hana smiles once more.

"I have something for you!" The ARMY crouches to her bag then pulling out a flower crown, Hana gasps cutely, then signaling her to put it on her head by bowing her head lower. It gets put on and the ARMY claps smiling.