Moments of the boys helping with Hana's time of the month

2015// OT7:

Hana had gone to the lounge of Inkigayo to grab a snack for herself. When suddenly she felt a sudden cramp in her lower abdomen, it hurt like hell, and because obviously this wasn't her first rodeo she knew exactly what those cramps meant.

She books it to the nearest restroom looking around to see if any pads or tampons were around. Not able to find any, she makes her way into a stall to check. And well what do ya know, there was a red spot that was very visible on her blue jeans. Hana starts panicking. She can't leave the restroom, especially with a red spot on the back of her jeans. Almost as if it was a target asking for attention.

She pulls out her phone to call one of the boys that she knew wouldn't feel uncomfortable with the topic.

The phone rings for a couple of seconds.

"Come on, come on." she pleads silently in the stall.

"Hana is everything okay? You said you'd come back after getting a snack." Jimin answers concerned why his younger female member hasn't come back after what should've been a short trip.

"Oppa, I have a problem. And please don't feel uncomfortable with what I'm about to ask." Hana speaks in a quiet voice holding the phone very close to her mouth.

"What's going on? You're worrying me Hana-ssi." Jimin's voice demeanor changes feeling anxious at the thought of his member in distress.

"I....I leaked." Hana stutters what she says, feeling a little uneasy telling her older male member.

"Oh.....OH." Jimin takes a second to process what 'leaks' means before understanding what was going on.

"Oh my, are you okay? What do you need me to do? Or do you need me and the boys to help?" Jimin immediately asks the questions trying to figure out how he can help his female member, asking all questions with sincerity and sympathy. Making her feel relieved at the fact that he didn't feel uncomfortable or disgusted at all.

"I'm supposed to be back already, cause we go on in about 45 minutes, Nayoung unnie needed me to be back there 10 minutes ago to start my hair. There should be a bathroom across from the dressing room right?" Hana asks as she was afraid her unexpected time of the month may have set her and her dressing, makeup, and hair time back.

"Yeah." Jimin answers

"Please can you and some of the other boys to come to the women's bathroom by the lunch break room downstairs. So you could cover me." Hana begs squealing a little as her cramps were kicking back in.

"Don't worry we are on our way." Jimin hangs up the phone immediately, leaving Hana to have to wait a little bit for her members to come for her.

Jimin puts his phone in his back pocket brushing back his orange hair, rushing around in their dressing room to grab a towel. Before stopping in front of the boys who were all sitting on their phones waiting around till they had to start getting ready for their performance.

"Is everything okay? Why isn't she back?" Hoseok speaks up looking up from his phone concerned as to why the second youngest wasn't back from her snack trip.

"We need to go to the bathroom downstairs and get Hana." Jimin says which immediately makes all the boys start to worry if she was sick or if anything bad happened.

"Is she okay? Is she sick?" Taehyung questions, while also curious as to why Jimin was holding a towel. All of the boys stand up putting their phones down.

"I believe our Hana, is on her period, and she may have had a little accident." Jimin explains, all the boys still distraught head for the door no hesitation.