Hana's asthma attack in Japan

Hana and the rest of the boys had finally made it to Japan for the Speak Yourself tour. Meaning they were approaching the end of this long world tour which they had began as the Love Yourself tour back in 2018.

Approaching the end of it all was bitter sweet. Sweet because every single member absolutely loved performing on stages for nights on end. Seeing their precious army in those crowds cheering them on. And being able to travel the world and experience the love that they get from every country and city they went to. Getting to see that their music had touched corners of the earth the never would've imagined 6 years ago. And seeing how far they have really come.

But bitter at the same time because let's face it, performing for 2-3 nights repeatedly, for almost 2 years it's exhausting. It gets tiring and takes a toll on your body. On top of the drastic amounts of jet lag. From traveling over from one time zone to another, consistently having to adjust to new times. And honestly although the group of eight absolutely adored performing, and seeing their fans all over the world. They needed a well deserved break and were ready for it.

But it wasn't just over yet. They still had to finish in Japan and Saudi Arabia before ending in Seoul.

Because of the fact that the group was approaching the end of their tour it made Hana want to do better. And make these last moments of them performing rememberable. Especially for the ARMYs.

Her thoughts being that she wanted them to look back on videos they would record of her and think that she did well, she looked good, all of that. No matter the price.

There was a specific part of the setlist that had  been the hardest on them all throughout the entire tour. It was the middle which consisted of high tempo songs, and it was also the longest part of the setlist.

Songs being Boy with Luv, Dope, Bapsae, Fire, and an extended version of Idol.

Idol was the song that would always have some of the members a hard time so much so that they'd be in need to use canned oxygen when they went under the stage. Due to the amount of energy and extreme amounts of their bodies they put into it.

As many people know Idol has very demanding choreography. Lots of jumping, extensions of muscles, powerful movements. Hana put her everything into dancing for Idol.

Like many of the members say about her as well as Jimin and Jungkook. Whenever those three are on stage it's like they try to dance until their body breaks.

To make matters worse, Hana had recently developed a certain medical condition while on tour. They had only found out a week prior to traveling to Japan. Hana had realized that she was wheezing more often, and the more fitness she did the harder it was for her to breathe at some points. When she had time off between concert days and traveling to the next tour stop she took herself to the hospital. And well it was confirmed that she had gotten asthma.

Asthma is usually developed in childhood, but it can also be developed as an adult. It's a condition in which a person's airways become inflamed, and they swell becoming narrow producing mucus making it extremely difficult to breathe for the person with the condition. Exercise was something that Hana was told that can make asthma symptoms worse. In other words the amount of dancing and movement she does can make her breathing worse, if her asthma starts acting up.

Getting sick can also trigger a person's asthma.

The boys all began to be more cautious and pay more attention to Hana after finding out about her condition. Knowing that their line of work could really affect her health now. All of them even took it upon themselves to learn breathing exercises in case Hana might not have her inhaler.