Chapter Nine - The Tour (pt 3)

Sandra takes us back around to the Administration Building and back along the path next to the Girls' Dormitories and behind the clan house, passing rows of picnic tables to the back of the stone wall surrounding the campus where there are decorative trees along said wall and to another solid iron gate in a stone arch, Sandra takes an ID card hanging at her neck and presses it to a scanner in the wall by the gate, there's a small beep and the gate opens, we pass through the gate and it closes behind us.

Sandra stops and I look around at the nearby buildings and the black stone pathways before Sandra starts talking again "Immediately to the left is the Test Hall then Cafeteria, to the right is the Gymnasium" she says before we start walking again "This building to our left is the Main Library behind which is the Scholar Specialty classroom and to the right is the Arena - where we hold competitions and events" she says as we keep walking to the cul-de-sac end of the main pathway where there's a large fire pit with dark grey stone benches around it and around the cul-de-sac and beyond it there's a medium lake with a small island in the middle of it "This is where we light a bonfire in celebration of a graduating class, to start the new year, to celebrate each holiday, to honor our fallen Warriors and the birth of Royals as well as when they take their crown, to welcome new students, and whenever a student finds their Soul's Pairing" Sandra says before turning and following a path to the left "Over here is a supply room for if anything is needed out here during classes - on the other side there is an infirmary for students to take care of mild injuries" she says as she points out a small building near the cul-de-sac of the main path and one on the other side before we keep walking.

We get to three large oval dirt patches each with a small building at one end and all with students actively training "These are the Combat, Sentinel, and Aerialist Specialty Training Grounds and classrooms she says before pointing to a large building near the end of what I'm assuming is the Aerialist Training Grounds "That is the Student Guard House - where students of the Student Guard train, eat, sleep, and get assigned missions - such as to a guard post or to prison watch duty" Sandra says "or to pick up visitors apparently" I say and Sandra nods "Yes but that's more of a request unless said visitor is an ambassador from another country or a royal - then it's a proper assignment" Sandra says and Bruce nods "Exactly - and after I take Miss Knight back to town I'll be going back there to report to the Captain" Bruce says "Be sure to say hello for me" Sandra says and Bruce smiles "of course" he says before Sandra starts leading us off again, heading for the five buildings near the forest.

"These buildings are the Healer, Hunter, Tracker, Scout, and Stealth Specialty classrooms" she says as we walk walk along the path and head towards a weeping willow tree near the bank of the river that flows into the lake, on either side of said willow is a building "These are the Empath and Impath Specialty classrooms - the building on the island in the lake is the Diver Specialty classroom" Sandra says as we walk past the buildings by the willow and past the island then continue along the path till we get to a bridge over the river and we go across it to a building next to a graveyard

"This is the Reaper Specialty classroom" she says solemnly before she  and Bruce both cross their fists over their chests and bow their heads in respect for the deceased of the graveyard, I follow suit silently. After a few moments Sandra and Bruce straighten up as do I then Sandra starts walking again and I have to tug at Growler's leash to get him to come along, towards three buildings near the forest.

"These are the Scavenger, Shadow Traveller, and Blacksmith Specialty classrooms" Sandra says as we walk past them and then walk past one bridge going to the other side of the river to cross another bridge over a stream that branches off from the river "And these buildings are the Botanist, Beast Tamer, Elementalist, and Spellcaster Specialty classrooms" Sandra says, stopping in front of the buildings before turning around and crossing a bridge back to the other side of the river. We start walking down the black stone path again, taking a left "Up here is the Brewer Specialty classroom" Sandra says, pointing to it before taking a right  onto the path going between a large two story building and a circle of medium buildings

"This building here is our Recreational Center - inside there is a small arcade, a trampoline room, a few bowling lanes, basketball and tennis courts, ping pong tables, a virtual reality game room, a pool, a snack bar, an ice cream machine, a small dueling arena, a boxing and wrestling ring, and several televisions inside for our students to enjoy during their off time - we also store video games, DVDs, CDs, spare controllers and chargers there as well as the things we use for various events" Sandra says with a grin, stopping in front of it to talk before turning around and pointing at the circle of buildings "And these are the Six Trades classrooms - Musician, Carpenter, Sculptor, Weaver, Painter, and Crafter" Sandra continues and I nod before we start walking again, I notice Growler getting tired so I pick him up and carry him.

We stop next to the arena and Sandra points to an area surrounded by a stone wall that I can make out the tops of three buildings "There we have the Technician, Mechanic and Bomb-Mechanic Specialty classrooms" she says a few seconds before there's the sound of a small explosion then loud clapping. Bruce chuckles "Sounds like it's going well in the Bomb-Mech class" he says and Sandra smiles "The wall is for the other students protection - it wouldn't be good if an explosion gone wrong wounded a student unprepared for it or if it interrupted an event" Sandra explains to me "Makes sense" I say simply and we start walking back towards the main path.

The Life Of A Demon Warriorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें