Chapter Twelve - Moving In (pt 2)

I had to look up to see the next girl - dark skin, long straight black hair worn free, light blue eyes, and she was wearing a grey turtleneck, black skinny jeans, and white running shoes "Hello - I'm Amarra Stars" she said as she shook my hand. I nod and say "Nice to meet you" again before moving to the next girl.

Next in line was a relatively short girl as far as Demon Warriors go with lightly tanned skin, light brown hair worn short and wearing a black casual jacket, a grey shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers "Ramsey Adams" she says as she shakes my hand and I nod and move on.

The next girl is about with a blonde ponytail, blue eyes, wearing a light green three quarter sleeve shirt, black pants, black running shoes, a floral emerald ring, and green leather cuff bracelets with fern imprints and I make note of the green ivy markings peeking out of her sleeves. She grins and surprises me by hugging me - I freeze until she lets go and steps away "I'm Sarah Grove!" she says excitedly as she steps back

"Alex...." I mutter in response before moving on to the next girl who is around' with shoulder length black hair, pale skin, and light brown eyes and wearing a red zip up hoodie open over a dark blue shirt with black and silver headphones around her neck, grey jeans, and red running shoes. She holds out her hand and I shake it "Erika Greenwood" she says while raising an eyebrow at Sarah who gives a sheepish smile.

I move on and the next girl in line is right around  kinda skinny, brown eyes, and wearing a black baseball cap over short brown hair, a white hoodie, blue jeans, white sneakers, and a gold ring with emeralds around the band as well as a ram horn pendant on a silver chain. I raise an eyebrow at the contrast between her casual way of dressing and she ring on her right hand but she just grins and holds out her hand "Nora Rams - it's nice to meet you" "same to you-" I say as I shake it

Next is a girl not much taller than Ramsey - about 5'9" with black hair in a single braid a little past her shoulders, dark brown eyes and wearing a dark green leather jacket and black jeans, black shirt with a skull picture on it and black socks and also wearing a twist braided hemp necklace with a badger pendant "I'm Riley Twyne" she says before looking me over and staring at my boots "I like your boots - they look like the ones that one of the girls was wearing before she got murdered in the horror movie I watched last night..." she half mutters and I frown slightly and raise an eyebrow then move on.

The next girl appears to be the physically strongest out of all of them - she had a strong sturdy build to her - rather like a bear and she has tan skin, short black hair, bright green eyes, and is wearing a light gray sweatshirt, a black t-shirt, a bear's head pendant on a chain, black cargo pants and black sneakers. She takes a strong hold of my hand and shakes it roughly with a grin as she says "Name's Hayley Graves - Nice to meet ya!"

I nod and say "Nice to meet you too" before going to the last girl in the line - she's around and has dark brown hair hair worn loose that goes a little ways past her shoulders and is a tad messy and in her face her eyes are a light golden brown and she's wearing a red zip up hoodie open over a black t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and black sneakers "Nice to meet you Alex - I'm Mia Blackoak!" she says with a smile as she briefly shakes my hand then tucks her hair back out of her face behind her ear and I note that her earrings are simple silver wolf head studs.

"So Alexa - why don't you tell us a little about yourself before I show you to your dorm?" Allyssa says and everyone looks at me expectantly "Okay uh... Well I'm a Rogue and from the US" I say a little awkwardly "Did you move here with your family?" Sarah asks and I shake my head "I don't have any family" I say "Oh.... I'm sorry" she says, looking down "You didn't know" I say simply with a shrug "What are your Masters?" Hayley asks "Combat, Blacksmith, and Hunter" I reply "Finally another Blacksmith Master!" she says with a laugh.

"Amarra better watch out - she might lose her title of best Combatant in the dorm!" Erika says with a laugh and Amarra looks at me with her head tilted slightly "We shall see" she says with a hint of curious interest in her voice and I raise an eyebrow but before I can say anything Allyssa speaks up and says "Alright I should see Alexa to her dorm before there's another incident like last time a new Combat Master student got here" she says while giving Erika a pointed look then she wait for me to grab my bags again before lightly grabbing my  elbow and dragging me off to the far side of the common room then out into the hallway.

She takes me off down the left side of the hallway and stops at the end "Alright this is your room - your roommate, Rose should be inside - next to your room is Sarah and Ruby's room, then mine and Nora's, then Amarra and Mia's, Erika and Ramsey's, and finally Hayley and Riley's - oh and across from your room is the Vaults room - we all get a large safe to keep personal belongings we don't want to get ruined or messed with - Sandra will likely give you the key to yours tonight or tomorrow, I'll leave you to get settled now - talk to you later!" She says then leaves once I nod.