-CHAPTER 4-

Oh you're amazing girl

Your gestures make people exclaim with adoration

Oh you are perfection without a single error

You can't be refused

MAKI L/N

I slowly cut the papers by following the outline I made with pencil. Talent should not be wasted, being creative can always be used everywhere. Right now I am making someone's project. My younger sister project. I don't really mind after all I get money by making it. Money can make me move around. I clicked my tongue when my cut got messed.

"I am so.. sensitive these days." I mumble on my self. Sensing aura made me so sensitive.. someone is looking at me.

I might be seen as a villain after I say this but I wanted to pluck out Kageyama-san eyes if I caught him again or feel him staring at my figure again. I hate the feeling I get whenever his eyes settled on my figure.. maybe I am not that used to people or I just hate people.

I can only clenched my fist and try my best to act like I didn't notice his actions. I hold my breath and count to ten just like what my mother said. I am an obedient child and I always follow what my mother said. One two three..

I should be fine now after 10 seconds.

"L/N-san did you notice that? Kageyama-san is staring, what do you think?" I give the other woman a side glance. Mayumi-san is a bit nosy but that's what a teenager is.

Someone who enjoy gossips.

Mayumi-san is a 16 years old girl who have a silky black hair that reach on her shoulder and have soft lips and fair skin but what is remarkable to her is her cute smile that her lips formed. In class Mayumi-san is the only one who have guts to talk to me.
"I don't think we should bother.. about it" Mayumi-san chuckled, she change the subject and exclaimed. "L/N-san it really suits you to have soft voice." I only hummed.

-
I don't look forward the vacant time because that means Kageyama-san will have more chance to talk to me. I don't hate him but just like I said I hate how he makes me introduce to something that came to my life unexpectedly.

Just like how the sword came to my life. It is unexpected. I don't want another situation like that be repeated.

"It suits you." He complimented, "Don't lie.." he chuckled, "I'm not. You are a beauty when you swing the sword. You are the prettiest swordsman I know."

You let go words easily.

Dreaming about that man again made me open my eyes. The dream is sweet it's smell nice but it still bring pain, it cannot be help to bury it. "uh you are asleep sorry." Kageyama-san apologized.

What happened..?

"uhh.." I bring my two arms to cover my head and sigh. I stand up and look at the other side, "it's still a.. no.. I guess." He guessed.

How awkward.

I nod and look down, "yeah.." I turn around and get my bag and take the notebook and give it to him. "I hope it'll help your team." Kageyama-san looked at the notebook and like a visible question is visible on top of his head. 'What I should do to this?' I wonder if that could be what he is thinking.

He slowly flips the pages, and he widened his eyes at the contents my lips curve upward and tap his shoulder, "excuse me." He moves away and I leave.

It is fun to take notes about that team..

-
I looked for Kiyoko-san room so that I can give her clothes back just like what I said yesterday.
I spotted her and went to her direction "Kiyoko-san thank you for the clothes" I handed her clothes receiving a smile from her. Her look still surprise me. She is so pretty no. Pretty or good looking isn't enough to to describe her. That thought made me flustered however the older woman can't tell that.

"Ah thank you L/N-san..." Kiyoko smiled, "but I think it'll be great to see you in same club wearing same clothes too." That made me exhaled. "I'm sorry Kiyoko-san but-" Kiyoko looked at me hopefully maybe thinking that I will say yes.

Kiyoko-san you are cute but.. "-a no is a no."

"I need to go now." I bowed to her and leave.

The class ended and I went to my home immediately since I don't want to see Kageyama-san or any boys from volleyball club who wants me on their club and there is no purpose for staying longer on the school after all I am not on any club.

"You should talk more your voice is wonderful after all."
"I hate talking.."
"But I will always listen Maki."

I huffed. I am not asleep but why his voice keeps wandering around me. Why do memories don't go. I arrived on my house and change my clothes. I went to the refrigerator only to frown. My mint choco is gone.. why it is gone.. and I figured who is the culprit. I run to the nearest store to get another one.

My younger sister should not care to what is mine. She should not take what is mine.

I keep running but stop when I saw Kiyoko-san with unfamiliar men. She shows discomfort, is she fine?

-
"We got a pretty girl here. Come with us it will be fun" The guy who have blonde hair trying to touch Kiyoko. The four remaining guys is in his back smirking. I wanted to scoff on the guys I don't need to eavesdrop to tell how impure they are. I already know disgusting they are. I walked towards to Kiyoko and wrap her hands to her shoulder and place her to my back, shielding her away from mindless men.

Kiyoko hitched her breathing. She is surprised to see me here.

"Please stop doing this." They don't even deserve this politeness but it's not easy to get rid of it.

"Did they touch you?" We tried to walk away I wanted to avoid the worst scenario thing I could think. I don't want Kiyoko-san think that it'll be her fault.

"Oi!" One of the guys said trying to catch on us. "You don't reach on her level but you are still good why don't come to us instead?" The blond dude green eyes met my eyes making him flinch, the atmosphere drop. So cold. As if the wind silently sided to me and the harsh wind touch our fragile skin, the boy tried to keep his posture and that same goes for me because if I don't try to keep my posture soon I will ruin and make his face uglier. I'll punch him, kick him and draw a sharp thing on his skin. I will not be sorry because he is lowest of the low.

"How dirty" This side is only for demons, the tone is so cold and so low as if it is a unrecognized, as if it is from someone you'll never knew existed. He may not be a demon but he is quite near to be.

"Woman really never know how to keep quiet and obey" he taunted more. I had enough.

I pushed away Kiyoko-san and position my right feet, they are bigger than me and seems more better than fighting but I am the former hashira, the demon slayer known as a celestial hashira, I trained harder and fought with demon bigger than them and stronger than them. I am better than anyone.

My feet rose and hit the side of his head, a strong force face him making him fly away and knocked down. I took Kiyoko-san's hand and lead the way of running. I am stronger but this country have gender inequality it'll not favor me in the end.

"I will take care of you my lady." I smiled softly and run faster.

-SECRETS-

Kiyoko is scared on what Maki would do if they did not run but she is still thankful, she adore Maki for that

Kageyama is glad that Maki is taking a liking on volleyball

The volleyball team owe a big one to Maki after all she saved their manager