-CHAPTER 6-

(Part 1: Weekends with sly foxes)

It's something in the way you've been running my mind

If you want me to stay for the rest of my life

You've got me

THIRD PERSON POV:

"So how is it? Got a heart to heart talk and shit?" She heard a sigh on the other line, "get your grip if you don't like it don't do it. Stop being so people pleaser."

"..that hurts, Sanemi-kun." The former wind hashira laughs and said, "no Aki-chan cry about it. I need to punch you the truth so you'll stop doing annoying stuff."

"Volleyball ain't annoying."

"What did you say?" He stop, he did not get the full details about her joining to the club because of her mother but still here he is scolding her for doing something foolish, "the club you signed up is volleyball?" He connected the dots.

"Yeah, it's fun not boring just don't like to take the responsibility." She leaned in and hugged her pillow. Maki really needs someone to call and wants to hear a scold, a harsh one and of course being the second scariest hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa understood the assignment. Half and an hour he tells her how she should stop acting by how her mother thinks.

It's a good lecture even though he cursed a lot in the middle of the sentence.

"By the way it's been a long time ever since I got a contact to you but we never got a chance to see each other.. want to like.." She changed the subject and Sanemi waited for her to finish her sentence, he is really waiting on this time. "spend time like visit you and your brother..?" She sounds unsure but still that made the white haired boy delighted.

"Yeah I'm fine with that, weekends? You free there?"

"That's fast."

'I always favor you' "Nah shut it you free or what."

"Free."

"You really signed up" Maki turned around to face the person who said it, "hello Tsukishima-san." she greeted. Both person don't dislike or like each other, they don't feel annoyed to each company just neutral.

"You sure you can handle us? you don't have any experience at all." Tsukishima taunted him it's normal for her, she don't mind it if she can take it. "I get it your concern." She replied, "but you know I can always do better."

"Really then why are you in low class?" She laughed softly, that sounds good. "Then let see."

It's Friday and Maki needs to sleep early and go to train station after all Hyogo is a far place. She silently takes notes, she just have to finish this before it is weekend. "You'll test it on Monday? Your training is a bit harsh."

"It won't, no one will die." Maki answered making the other players paled when they overheard it, 'what's with her standard?! It's not hard if you won't die?!' They thought. Ukai hit her back making her jump and Takeda sweat drop on the scene, "you really meant it, no joking?"

"Yeah, it'll be easy, I can't do it tomorrow, it's weekend and I'll go to my friend's place," She explained and stop writing, "where is your friend's place?" Takeda asked, "Hyogo, a bit far but I can go on." That really made the two looked at her full of concern, "that's far.. can you really go on also do you have any adult that'll travel with you." The teacher worry a lot.

"Don't worry, it's fine! Also there is an adult" The half part is half truth and lie, there is no adult but she is adult herself not just on this time just on the past, not like she'll tell it to them because it won't make sense.