-CHAPTER 17-

Maki L/N

'What do you think love is?'

'It is Mitsuri and Obanai love'. I said in my mind. They are pure, a type of love that we wish to have, something that won't let anything get in the way. Even the time.

I crave that, I won't lie. Just pure love just like the water I am staring at right now.

"Yo, deep in thought you falling on me?" I blink my eyes realizing that the water I am staring at is the water that Tsukishima drinks. "Nice jawline, dude." I stood up when he choke on his own water.

I chuckle at his reaction when I leave him behind. I arrived at the gym and waited for the coach's announcement, "there will be some changes," Coach said which made some tense up, "we will have a joint practice with Fukurodani and Nekoma also it will take place at Fukurodani's school."

That made them shout in excitement. This practice is really good for them, I'd say practicing with someone stronger can help them realize their mistakes and deal with it. "A day after tomorrow, so ask for you parents signature so we could live peacefully."

I flinch a bit, I forgot that I have to do that, my parents don't know I go to Tokyo or Hyogo, I only said 'I'll go out' but never specific where and they don't have problem with it, after all the money that I'll spend belongs to me.

'I guess I'll just copy their signatures.' I thought, I've done it before and I did well and I think I even mastered how to do it!

The coach give it to us and I silently read the contents. '3 days' going to the training camp, I smirk, there'll be no problem, 3 days is just a short time and they won't look for me. I can go.

-

I take sit somewhere near on the window, I am the third to come inside the bus. Sugawara is beside me and I only nod. I never noticed how tired I am, I never thought that I don't have enough sleep.

"Suga-san" I called to the older men, he looked at me, "if I suddenly fell asleep on your shoulder please tap me so I can lean on the window instead." He shake his head and wave his hand as if dismissing my suggestion, "it's fine, it is not a bother." He assured which made me.. smile for a bit.

"..Thank you"

I completely fell asleep and even dreamed the himbo that I never asked to exist on my life. Uzui may be Rengoku's best friend but we just never get along. My dream about him is just telling me how 'unflashy' it is not smiling and could par on Giyuu.

Who he is to order me when I should laugh or smile. My happy face and serious face.. unfortunately can be expressed in same way. Give them a blank face.

I also completely fell asleep on Sugawara's shoulder, I hope that his shoulder is fine, I also experienced once having someone sleeping in shoulder.

It isn't romantic, more like it will make you worry because that asleep person neck might hurt also your shoulder will hurt, I don't like that. Because, it is a bother.

"Maki-san" He tap me lightly, I open my eyes to look up to him and only realize that we are that close.. I move away and heard him chuckle nervously.

-

We arrived safely and I silently fixed my uniform, the fukurodani academy is big, but I expected it because it is a private school. "Hey hey hey!" They greeted us, and I wondered why all of them are good looking.

No, to be honest all of volleyball I seen, all of them are good looking. I wonder do sweat make a person more attractive? Also since they are attractive they can all attract some 'simps' by telling them to play to see more handsome or beautiful players.

I don't know if I am the only one who have this kind of mindset since I did this before.

"Bokuto-san!" I heard the first year, Hinata yelled. He greeted the look a like owl. And I could not help looking him up and down, maybe on the outside I look like a fucking pervert checking on someone, Ukai hit my shoulder and my lip turn a thin line and I raised my eyebrow to him, "let's greet the other coach."

I nod and we look at the two coaches, "this is Maki L/N, she is the assistant coach."

I bowed, "nice to meet you, I hope we can learn something new from your team."

Some players, I can feel their stares, judgement, surprise and interested. I know that my ambition to stay in shadow won't happen this time after all I can feel their aura spike. They are surprisingly looking forward what I can do.

-

We all walk toward the gym and I am on the back beside Tsukishima, unfortunately I bumped to someone and their uniform looks like they are student here, I turned around to apologized however as if cat bit my tongue my eyes widened, his eyes also.

"Maki?" He called to me and I opened my mouth but there are no words that came out. But in his eyes I can tell that he see what my eyes is trying to tell. 'What the fuck are you doing here?'

"Did my dream just warned me I'll meet a stupid man today?"

"Oh!" He grinned, "It seems like you remember me! How life is it? You are with them? How flamboyant!" Slowly I reached for my bag and he heard me click the pen, "oh, we're fighting? that's unflashy!"

"Are you considering shutting your mouth for once, you can deaf by speaking so loudly??"

"Your word choice is still the same, that is completely unflamboyant!"

"Since when?"

"When we were still-"

"Since when did I asked for your opinion, Uzui Tengen?" He smirk again but this time it is bigger.

This day will be tiring as fuck.

- Secrets -

When Maki and Uzui met for the first time she was surprise when she found out he have wives.

Uzui hates mint choco, so whenever Maki is so mad to Uzui, she'll put some mint choco on his lunchbox with the help of his wives.

Uzui first thought seeing her is 'she don'y bite, she stab.' He was wrong, she do both.

A/N:

It is just short chapter but I think this will be more entertaining that we can see more characters also I am here to promote my other crossover fic!

It is about Y/N L/N who left Toman for her brother, she will do all of his desire or wishes that he cannot do.

For now it have 4 chapters I'll publish the two chapters maybe this week? If you have time please check it!