-CHAPTER 8-

(Part 3: Weekends with sly fox)

"I love to be with you.. but I can only have you for one day"

THIRD PERSON POV:

Genya gently hold her hand while she try to use his skateboard, just small scratch cause by using his skateboard he knows he'll receive a long lecture from his brother, after all he cherishes the woman and hurting her means he'll be your enemy.

"I am now considering moving to Hyogo." She suddenly brought it up and she earned a chuckle to younger man, "but if I did you'll have to deal with me." She added and she gives him a playful grin.

Maki is more comfortable to people younger than her. Maybe that is the reason why she talks more with Genya, adding the fact that she tried to train him once. Resulting an unbreakable bond.

"Nee-chan-" It felt nice to hear it from him, "-you said you'll move once you turn eighteen, right? Well you'll go to Hyogo.. right?" Maki stop and he receive nothing but silence, "the procedure is hard, but you know I never asked how hard it'll be, because I'll always face it." She part her hair once it is getting it's way on her vision. "Hyogo is far but I'll put it in my list."

The only thing he could do is nod, the woman is unpredictable as much as he want to see her everyday he also knows that she have other plans.

"Are you also a volleyball player like Sanemi-kun?" She sit on the skateboard and put her hands to her legs not giving the other man a glance, she needs to find another topic, "mhm, sometimes I go to their practice and watch them, sometimes they let me practice with them-" Maki caught how bright his smiles are making her lips curved upward, "-I am also the team captain!"

"That's nice to know.. well I am a coach, guess what's sport it is."

"uhh.. you do fencing you were a great swordsman after all." She shakes her head and exclaimed, "Genya-kun it is far!" He gasped, "u-h oh.. uhm.." he don't know what to answer.

"Volleyball." She answered and just like she predict his reaction is shock and admiration, she finally stand up, "what time is it?" She pat the back of her dress, "you wanted to see my brother?" Genya teased, "shut it I'm pissed of right now 'bout your height." Both of them check each other, Maki looks on his shoulder only to sigh in disappointment, 'He's so tall for his age'  She thought. 

Genya is one year younger than her on this timeline so Genya understand what she mean after all his brother also face same problem. "I'll just take my bag," He smiled, "and we can go." 

-

Both of the stars of the Inarizaki High shine as usual, perfectly doing their practice as players in court but off court they are different.. that's what Maki would like to describe, they are noisy and fight a lot but she would say it is normal after all they are siblings. She silently observe the players play and how the coach lead. 

"Nee-san, here." Genya gives the juice to her and open it after muttering a 'thank you'. "I'll go down, is that okay?" They are both on side where audience could watch and have great look or observation them, Maki is surprised to see that there are students who watch even though there are classes. Genya went to his brother place - to the court -  and it seems like the other players treat him as another brother.

"Atsumu-san is really hot when he spike!" She hummed on agreement after overhearing a conversation, "yeah! I wish I am the ball, so he could hit me!" Maki stop drinking before she could spit the juice Genya offered. 'Woman these days are unpredictable..' She thought with a sweat-drop. 

She lean in with her legs crossed and watch them, her eyes is focus on the server, he have dark brown, slightly-combed down hair, with few strands sticking out at the top of his head and middle-parted bangs. He has grayish-yellow narrow eyes and thin eyebrows and have blank face, "hot." She muttered.