-CHAPTER 14-

Edited:

Raise your glass and toast (ay), you worked hard

Let's drink the champagne (ay) we've been saving for a long time

I've been running without looking back

I've missed out on more

Third Person Pov:

"I harmed my arm while I'm trying to make my food." She commented. "I never asked." Tsukishima said, "you keep staring at it." She move her arm making him stare at it more, "how clumsy could you be." She shrugs at his statement. "rate it." 

"9 out of 10." He replied, "mhm so high, am I that bad." 

"Yes, since you are stupid."

"If I am stupid then what are you?" 

"Smart." She stand up after his comment, "break time over, let's finish this training." 

-

"Is there any training match opportunity?" Daichi asked her, "there will be, Nekoma and I heard this is your rival" She put her hands on her pocket, "it might be next week the two coaches don't confirm it for now." Sugawara hummed on response. "I hope those cats are ready to get crashed." Tanaka exclaimed making Nishinoya grinned.

"I guess they are not, since you karasuno don't really win to them." Sugawara sweatdrop on her bluntness, "Maki-san you don't have to say that. It wound their pride." Sugawara commented but she shaked her head, "no, I want to ruin the mood."

"How mean." Hinata pouted at her. "Anyway it's finally friday, hope you all will got a good rest." She lean in on the shorter woman Yachi, "I can finally go out again." Yachi chuckle on her and tuck in the strand of her blond hair, "it seems like you are looking forward to go out."

Maki grin on Yachi and said, "yes, it's been a while since I saw my friends... so I'm excited"

"And Maki-san loves to go out." Yamaguchi butt in, "you said that once, right?" Maki nod on him, "yes, you and Yachi often ask me stuff about my likes so of course you'll know it." 

"There are a lot of things that Maki-san likes. It's kinda.. weird or interesting?" Yachi said while holding her chin, "weird isn't a bad word but I guess let's just use interesting?" She added.

-

3 days ago when they all skip to class just for the new open shop they manage to know her more. "I find sun wonderful so summer is my favorite." She have small smile saying it. "Summer is really hot.. I remember that even it is night we still open our window since it is that hot." Kiyoko said making her smile more, "we often go to swimming pool 'cause there'll be time we can't take the hotness anymore." Yachi sighed.

"It's true.. but I just like sun." For Maki sun is a protector, around those time those who are clueless rely on light and let it guide them. She loves the hotness it gave, even though it cause for her to bath on her own sweat she still loves it. For her she see something on sun that made her realize.

Sun must distanced itself to living things to ensure that every living things will be alive. And Maki believes she loves to distance herself to protect something or someone, it is the reason she can make her own breathing techniques. A star that can light on distance but you cannot reach it because there is no reason for you to hurt yourself.

"Oh that's maybe the reason why you like Hinata-san, Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-san is because they are like sun!"

"mhm.." She did not response, "o-oh I think I said something that is wrong.." Yachi said worriedly, "it's fine, but maybe you are right, I like sunshines." She smile once again, and added. "A lot."