-CHAPTER 18-

Third Person Pov:

"You become an assistant coach?!" He yelled, "I'm flabbergasted!" He added, Maki uses her pinky and insert it into her ear signaling how loud he is.

"What is 'flabbergasted'?" Uzui looked at the kid that whispered and he raised his eyebrows realizing he is from Maki's team. "Seriously? You are taking care of idiots!" He releases another laugh.

Maki grunted while carrying some of the boxes for the team. "Yeah yeah now shut up and go to your club"

"Hey, you need to be grateful you see my lovely face! It is the face of a God!"

"Can't just soil swallow me" She whined ignoring the tall man, "Nah you are too good to be fertilizer" Uzui replied.

"It's fine at least I have a contribution to this world, unlike you." Uzui's eyebrow twitched hearing that. "Did you and your girlfriends already break up? just bother them I don't have time for you."

"If you four already break up, tell them I'm single." She left the man and already go inside of the gym, "who is that, y/n-san?" Hinata asked.

"Just some man that lacks few screws in his head." She yawned, "don't bother him, you'll be more stupid."

"Hey, I'm not stupid!"

"Really?" She have a rare grin on her face. "Yeah- wait stop making that face!" 

'What a cute boy' Maki thought while examining his expression.

-

"He's a bit precious here in this school since he keeps bagging gold medals." A man approached to her referring about Uzui Tengen, she did not know who is this man but she recognizes him, "who are you?"

"Kuroo Tetsuroo captain of Nekoma." She nods, "yeah... I can see that." She looked up and down on his jacket, "is there anything you need?" Kuroo who grin at her, "just curious on new member," said. 

"It's not that special." She shrugged, "but you are a student controlling bunch of crows-" she cut him off and corrected him, "bunch of idiots," receiving a chuckle from the taller guy.

"Yeah yeah and you're friends with that lamp post." 

"Should you really be the one to call him lamp post? Do you know your height? Or your just hair makes you tall?"

"Hey! That sounds mean, miss!" 

"I'm mean so go away now, rooster." 

Saying being an assistant coach as a student is not special is really wrong. The weight on their shoulder is totally different, and that made the captain of Nekoma - Kuroo Tetsuroo - come and interact to her.

He expected her to be less talkative less approachable or less likable, perhaps he expects her to be like the Maki that did not know the bunch of idiots she says, that hates people and chained somewhere in darkness.

But Kuroo can conclude she's better than what he expect and also he is interested on how she can contribute on their team. 

-

Maki help Nishinoya stretch, "Maki! Maki! How many times do you think we can win against them?" The excited shorter man - Nishinoya - asked, 

"ahh the percent of winning.. maybe as same as my will to live."

"So a hundred percent?!" 

"None."

His grin completely wiped out, these days they noticed Maki starts to joke but a joke that needs.. right audience. Though Maki reassured that there's nothing to worry about since it is just her.. way.