-CHAPTER 11-

(Meeting the number three: part 1)

Maki L/N 

"Idiot, that's not how it works." A blunt comment that pierce the heart of the younger man, "you keep insisting on something wrong. You are wasting your time, dumbass." Another one. Kageyama and Hinata is asking for my help and I tried to say 'no' however they decided to bribe me something.

Idiots will not always be idiots, I guess.

"Kageyama is tasting his own poison.. he is now getting called 'dumbass'." Yamaguchi-san muttered, "What do you mean? Tsukishima-san always called him idiot." I replied. 

And after I said yes to their favor, they also brought the other first years. And it became a group study. 

"Tsukishima's insult cannot be notice easily since he use bigger words that don't fit on those two." Tsukishima-san rolled his eyes, and said, "smart."

"I know, dummy." My lips twitched on amusement, I continue writing when I heard Kageyama-san muttered a word, "you're cute if you smile more." It cannot be hear by others but I am the closest to him, "mhm, thank you. Same goes for you." 

That made him flinch. His aura is flickering.. he is flustered.

I looked away and look at Hinata, "the answer is good enough but it can be better." He nods, "I think if you give Hinata-san an encouragement he'll move faster!" Yachi-san chimed. That made me stop writing and lean in, "if.. you don't pass I won't let you in on the practice match" 

Hinata-san stopped writing and look at me with horrifying expression, "that's terrible!" He waves his two hands, "it's not an encouragement it's a threat!" He added. 

"It applies to Kageyama-san too." His aura again flicker but more aggressive. Both of them are nervous.

"You are terrible, Maki-san." Yamaguchi-san giggles, "but I think that 'encouragement' will be lighter if the two second years are the one that asked you." 

"Maki-san likes them." Yachi-san added and I hummed, "so idiots are your type?" Tsukishima-san butt in on the conversation, "I don't have specific type but.. I think I like someone that can bring the best out of me.." I nod at my reply, "opposite of my personality, I guess."

Yachi-san formed an 'oh'. I changed the topic. "Let's finish this so there will be no problem when we go to the practice match." I really mean it when I said I will not include them if they failed on the long exam, practice match with the nice school is good opportunity also it might be interesting as well because they have history on that school.

Aoba Johsai, a private school that always compete with the 'eagles'.

The class ended and I decided to went home alone, these days I never got a chance to embrace the quiet place since a lot of lively people surrounds me.

"Type.." I remember the topic that we opened, "the time I said my type all I could think of is the former flame hashira.." I sighed and close my eyes, "it hurts to love him again."

-

When I was 13, I trained with the help of the books, when I was 14 I slayed demons but I was not part of the organization I was just a person who slay because I hate to see deaths, and when I was 15 I joined and met wonderful peoples.

Rengoku Kyojuro is one of those wonderful people, he is amazing, strong person - mentally and physically -. He have great mindset which I adored so much to him. I adored him, we were partners on missions, he guided me, to lower rank demon slayers sometimes think that I am a dog following its master. 

However even I showed my loyalty, I failed to gave affection, no one knows I loved him not until I confessed it.

"Is there something bothering you?" Kyojuro asked with a smile printed on his handsome face, "Kyojuro-kun.." He tilted his head, "do you.. uh are you.." He crossed his arms waiting for me to finish my sentence, "are you bother about seeing your fellow hashira? I mean.. like dating a colleague, are you okay with it?" I unclenched and clenched my fist. "Why did you asked?"