-CHAPTER 9-

"It was always you."

"But for you it was not me."

THIRD PERSON POV

Warm place or warm body.. she opened her eyes only to meet Sanemi's beautiful eyes. He is carrying her in bridal style on the way to his bedroom, "where are you going to take me..?" She asked with her voice muffled because she buried her face on his neck.

"What do you think?" He asked her instead, "on your bed.. sex maybe." He drop her before she could arrive on his door and with elegance she get down with her feet and not her butt hitting the surface.

"Just kidding.. I know you won't do that." She tugged on his clothes her eyes are sleepy yet she still manage to joke an inappropriate stuff. "Go to the bed." He ordered and he took the extra futon and place it on the floor.

"Let's sleep together the floor is cold."

"No, it's fine." 

She did not let go his clothes, "Sanemi-kun." She insisted.

Their bodies keep them warm, Sanemi's bigger figure cover her and Maki exhaling his scent and taking her time to fall on the darkness once again to fall asleep. 

The calm night and warm feelings inside of each other could be visibly seen, however inside one of them is suffering. Sanemi is too flustered to move or talk, he knows Maki could feel it but thankfully she decided to sleep. This is the only time he got closer look to her and got physical interaction where both of their body collide.

Everyone could see how much he loves her both in past and present, even though in the past he don't stand a chance but who knows in the modern era, he only have small wish, he wish that heaven will give him a day to have her, a day to receive the same amount of love even it sounds impossible.

Sanemi Shinazugawa is willing to love and wait for her for eternity.

"I love you." He whispered to her frail body, a lovely words only for lovely woman.

-

"Visit on Miyagi too." She said while fixing her dress, "I will." She hummed on his reply, "if you have a problem on money that prevents you from coming, I'll send you one."

"Don't be a fool."

"If you say so."

She takes her bag and checks her money and phone, "let's go." And both of them headed to the train station.

It's annoying that both of them are far to each other but close at the same time too, before he could let her go she asked her a weird question.

"Do you.. still love him." She widened her eyes, "..it was always him but right now I don't know." It's a weird question because he thought it'll be the same answer, the loyalty of L/N's after all cannot be measure. But this time it caught him off guard.

"Then.. if you have clear answer please let me court you." He caught her stiffen before she lets go a soft smile, "yes, I will let you." 

It's tiring to wait but that's what love is, it'll make you look like a fool but it is worth it.

-

Maki checks her phone, for the time. She arrives earlier that she expected. She lower her phone to look up on the store's name. 'I.M. SHOP'

The store name is straight forward, she step forward to go in, "Welcome to the store" A lovely voice greeted her which she answer with a nod, her eyes wander to each side and smile on the sight once she caught the thing she is looking forward to. After arriving to Miyagi she immediately check the store.