-CHAPTER 19-

Other students can watch their training and unfortunately for Maki, Uzui is one of them, his face is painted with amusement and curiosity. He skipped classes just to see how Maki can handle a bunch of idiots.

He was so sure that the last time he checked the woman, she is allergic to people that are hard to handle which he himself is included, and with that thought, he remember the woman's voice saying, 'get away from me or else I'll die because of your stupidity.'  

Sometimes, he finds it annoying or amusing, I mean who dares to disrespect a God. Moving on he saw how her eyes have less vibes of 'do it or I'll kill your ass'. It's more gentle compared to the past and he is amused at how she changed.

This type of sport is really for Maki's kind, he thought. It's for people who have talent. Sure they work hard but having a pure talent is different, in addition, she is smart. He can say that Karasuno is very lucky to have her. 

As Fukurodani versus Nekoma game goes on both former hashira find each other exchanging glances. 

"Hey" She whispered barely heard to anyone, "give me a tour, later." Maki is aware that she still have her own abilities so there is a slim chance that Uzui also didn't possess one. She looks up and saw him grin. A grin that is enough to make everyone feel butterflies. She nod on response and her lips tilted upward.

It's Karasuno turn to play with fukurodani and they all have enough rest to play. On previous play, Fukurodani won and it is expected, after all Nekoma is tired and pretty annoyed on Karasuno. But, their play amuse Maki after all she did not expect the captain who is supposed to carry everyone have mood swings.

'It's pretty cute though' She thought. 

"Fukurodani already know what we lack, they are probably thinking how to stop us, however the moment they think how to win is the moment they lose to us, got it?" Everyone huddle up to hear their coach and the assistant voice. And hearing that statement from Maki make them think how cool she is.

"Maki, you're so cool!" Nishinoya and Tanaka exclaimed, "yeah, you should learn from her" they added making Nishinoya raised his eyebrow, "are you telling me that my rolling thunder is uncool?!" 

'Ah. They still have a beef about the rolling thunder thing' Maki thought making her chuckle, and that made them look at her, "a..anyway-" She fake cough, "-target the setter, he is the brain. To do that block all of his spikes and the spikes that is from him. We can even make their ace frustrated."

 "We can do it." That's the last thing she said and that made them smile.

-

'Did she really mean all or her tongue just slip?' Uzui thought. He wonder silently if the team can really block all of the setter's spike after all Maki L/N already put an expectation to the boys and it will be truly 'unflamboyantly' if they did not reach it. Seeing her upset is that least thing anyone would like to see.

The first to serve is Fukurodani - number 3, and Karasuno successfully receive it, earning a chance to win a point. Kageyama sets it to Tanaka and unfortunately the blockers of fukurodani manage to block his spike but Karasuno's guardian deity manage to save it.

They try to maintain their steady flow and Kageyama sets it to Tanaka once again. Tanaka delayed his jump, fooling the blockers and successfully slam it on the other side. 

"Nice!" Tanaka grin hearing the compliments, and Nishinoya and him high five to each other. 

It is time for their team to serve and Daichi took a deep breath and toss the ball, jump and slam it. His serves is not as great as Asahi or Kageyama but it is not bad. Nothing is bad when it is the result of their hard work.