{40} ヤンデレ {40}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring.....Ring-*

*Hey! It's Y/N.....Sorry that I can't pick up the phone right now, leave a message!*

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring.....Ring-*

*Hey! It's Y/N.....Sorry that I can't pick up the phone right now, leave a message!*

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring.....Ring-*

*Hey! It's Y/N.....Sorry that I can't pick up the phone right-*

"FUCK" Ran snapped as he threw his phone onto the bedside table after the 15th unanswered call.

"Well you seem stressed, what's wrong with you?" Rindou questioned as he walked into his older brothers room and Ran clenched his jaw "She's not answering the Goddamn phone" he muttered and Rindou raised a brow "Your wifey? Mhm I saw her in the elevator a few hours ago, did something happen between the two of you?" He questioned and Ran narrowed his eyes "she left because of that damned woman.....her fucking friend" he muttered and Rindou hummed "I see....."

Rindou eyed his brother, he stayed by the door frame.....just incase Ran had decided to lash out.

"Maybe she's asleep" he said and Ran scoffed "For five fucking hours? It's 3pm in the afternoon, she would've answered me by now"

Rindou chuckled lightly "Maybe she's upset, did you do something to he-....." he stopped for a moment before clearing his throat "Maybe she suspects that you had something to do with her friends death" he suggested and Ran's eye twitched slightly as he slowly looked over at his younger brother "What....?"

Rindou waved a dismissive hand "I'm only kidding, it's very unlikely since you were with her when her friend passed away" he continued "Maybe you should just stop by her house, I'm sure that you're just overthinking this whole thing" he said and Ran gripped his temples "What are you doing here anyways?" He questioned and Rindou shrugged "I got bored"

Ran sighed before standing up and grabbing his slightly cracked phone.

He put it in his pocket and grabbed his jacket.

"Are you actually going?" Rindou questioned and Ran nodded "Obviously"

Rindou stopped him "Look....I know that I suggested it but maybe you should give her some space or else she'll probably feel weirded out by you" he said and the corner of Ran's lips curved downwards "......"

Rindou crossed his arms "I'm trying to help you out here, just wait a day! She's probably just exhausted and sleeping, she'll call you by the end of the day" he reassured and Ran sighed "Yeah....you're right"

He truly believed his little brothers words.

Y/N would call him later on and explain that she was just sleeping, she'll even laugh at the fact that he was calling her so much.