Chap. 16

"I want to sleep."

"I've heard you the first eighteen times."

"Well, I'm tired." Cole whined, "Why are we even here so early?"

"Oh my God, do you think this is the 'sing out of town' round?" I asked, excitedly.

"Probably, since we're in the airport." He answered, sarcastically.

"You're mean."

"No, I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"You can sleep on the plane ride, now come on."

He groaned and slowly walked behind me.

---------

"Where do you think we'll get to go to?" Asked Sarah, excitedly.

"I don't think they'll pay for something out of the country, but since it's 'The Microphone', we'll probably get to go somewhere really cool."

"I'm so excited!" She exclaimed.

"Passport and boarding pass, please?" Asked the attendant, interrupting our conversation.

We handed her what she asked for and then we pranced off to the airplane.

-----------

"What's your seat?" Sarah asked.

"1A."

"1A? That's freaking first class!"

"What's yours?"

"15B."

"That's weird. I'll go check who also got first class."

I turned back out of the economic class and turned back to the front of the plane.

I saw IM5 and Sean O'Donnell sitting in first class.

"Why are you guys here and some of the guys are in the back?"

"Because the contestants with the most votes got first class, you did too." Explained Sean.

"Oh, okay. Thanks." I said as I pranced off to my seat.

Conveniently, Cole was sitting in 1B.

"Was that really your seat?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nope, it was Will's. I made him switch."

"How did you know this was my seat?"

"I checked your boarding pass while you weren't looking."

"You're creepy." I said as I laughed and sat down next to him.

He kissed my cheek.

"I hope they'd just tell us where we're going." I commented.

"Yeah, me too." He said while yawning.

I gave him a reassuring smile and put on my headphones. I started listening to Whitney Houston. When I was about to fall asleep, suddenly Cole fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled to myself. He made me so happy.

-------

About an hour later, there was an announcement made by the flight attendants.

"We'll be starting our descent now, ladies and gentlemen. Please fasten your seatbelts and we'll be at our destination shortly."

Damn it, I really wished they'd tell us our 'destination'.

I placed my phone back in my bag and just laid back. Cole was still asleep but he was leaning on the window with a pillow. He looked really cute while he slept.

I was really desesperate, I just wanted to know where we were going. I stood up and walked to the flight attendant, "Excuse me, could you tell me where we're going to?"

She gave me a really confused look.

"You hopped in a plane and you don't know where you're going?"

"I'm here with the reality show, The Microphone? They won't tell us where we're going to."

"Oh, then I don't think I'm allowed to tell you."

"Okay, thanks anyways." I said as I pulled my hair back.

I sat back down. Cole slowly stood straight, "Where'd you go?" He asked.

"I went to figure out where we're going."

"And?"

"I failed."

He chuckled. "Nice one."

I nudged him with my elbow.

Suddenly, the plane hit the ground and we landed. Eventually it came to a complete stop and we starting to get off the plane. The instant we entered the airport, we were welcomed by camera men and interviewers, all of them had tags that said 'The Microphone Staff'.

A bit far back, there was a huge sign.

Welcome contestants, to Orlando, Florida!

I immediately started screaming. We were in freaking Orlando! Cole laughed. Then, after we went through customs and picked up our luggage. There was a huge Walt Disney World bus with 'The Microphone' loggo stamped on the front.

I laughed and jumped on Cole's back, "We're going to Disney!" I screamed.

Immediately the camera men came and recorded how excited Cole and I were. We ran to the bus and sat on the far back. I smiled, I loved Disney World more than I've ever loved any place in my entire life.

---------

When we got there, the bus stopped in front of the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I smiled. This was my favorite hotel. I ran to the lobby.

I felt happier than a kid tasting ice cream for the first time.

Betty, the supervisor, called us all. I grabbed Sarah with one hand and Cole with the other.

"Okay, we're staying here for about a week and a half. Here is the list of the people sharing a bedroom. And the judges just informed me that you have to have a Disney song ready by Tuesday, because the show's on Wednesday. Good luck!"

I immediately checked the list, I ran to Sarah and hugged her. "We're in the same room!"

"You're more excited than a five year old coming here for the first time!"

"Can you blame me?" I asked, "This is the happiest place on Earth!"

"Are they paying you for promoting the place?"

"They should, shouldn't they?"

She laughed, entwined my arm with hers, and we pranced off to our room.

---------

I showered and changed clothes. Sarah and I decided to go to Magic Kingdom. Just as we were about to hop on the bus that takes you there, I heard Will's screams.

"Wait! Wait!"

Sarah and I turned around and saw him running with the rest of the members of IM5.

We chuckled. They ran to the bus and we all made our way to the most magical place in this whole freaking planet.

-----------

Hey guys!

Here's a pic of Marley's outfit for Magic Kingdom.

Did you guys like this chapter? How about the surprise visit to Disney World? How about the flight & the live shows challenge?

Please comment and vote!

Preview: More Disney fun and live shows.

Unedited.

~A