Instructions

Disclaimer

# This is a mafia book and also it's a dark story with a dark concept, so there will be a lot of killing, violence, abuse both physically and mentally. If you are not comfortable with these things then you can please leave as this book is not for you!

# All the idols name that I'm mentioning over here are just fictional and not at all real so don't mind if I made your favourite idol a villian.

#All the pictures/videos used in this book aren't mine EXCEPT THE COVER OF THE BOOK AND THE TRAILER VIDEO WHICH I MADE MYSELF!

#All the characters in this book are based on my IMAGINATION! It has nothing to do with real life!

#I do not hate any idol/group so if I make an idol/group a bad person that does not mean I hate them, I just think that they have the capability of that character, I PERSONALLY LOVE AND RESPECT EVERYONE IN K-POP.

#If I make a male idol and female idol as a couple in this book that does not mean I ship them, that is just for the sake of the story.

#please don't copy my work, as I've made all the things by my hard work and it takes a lot of efforts to properly create an interesting story plot!
This storyline is totally mine and I've created it!

#THIS IS JUST BOOKS TO DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THE SERIOUSLY!

#ALL THE EVENTS OCCURRING IN THE STORY ARE NOT REAL SO DON'T THINK THAT ALL THESE THINGS WOULD HAPPEN IN REAL.

# LASTLY, like the book please support, vote and comment me, if you don't like something then tell me what is the thing that you don't like, I will look into it and clarify it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GET READY TO DIVE INTO THE WORLD FULL OF LIES, MYSTERY AND PAIN

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS WHICH ARE WAITING FOR YOU!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love you guys 💜💜I hope you all stay safe and fine Saranghae army!!!!!And remember if you want to talk, I'll be there to listen

Love you guys 💜💜
I hope you all stay safe and fine
Saranghae army!!!!!
And remember if you want to talk, I'll be there to listen.