Chapter 9

Author's pov

Break time ended and y/n went back to her class, after entering the class, one of her classmate informed her to meet the teacher as he called y/n in the staff room for her project work.

Y/n panicked thinking what would happen now, she was really worried, and plus she even promised the teacher that she will submit her project at any cost but now how will she do it when it's all ruined.

Gathering all her courage, y/n went to the staff room.

Y/n: sir may I come in?

Teacher: Yes come in

Y/n: uh-oh good afternoon sir.

Teacher: good afternoon, where's your project? Hope it's complete

Y/n: sir I'm extremely sorry, but I've not completed it yet, please just one-

Teacher: NO, you aren't getting anymore chances, highly disappointed in you this time y/n, really not expected this from you!

Teacher: y/n you are one of the best students in this school, definitely not expected this from you!

Y/n: sir I'm really really sorry! Please just for once give me a chance, I promise I'll stay in the school and complete it today itself! Pleased just one chance!

Teachers: fine then , one last chance given, But remember you aren't going to get one again!

Y/n: promise sir, and sorry and thank you so much.
(She said happily and immediately left the staff room to again work on her project)

Y/n was working constantly after the break, trying to complete her work as soon as possible.

AFTER 3 TO 4 HOURS~~~

School ended and everyone left except y/n. she stayed back to complete her project.
Y/n is a person who always keeps her words, no matter what happens!

After some more time y/n finally completed her project, and ran towards the staff room to submit her project.

After submitting her project, she felt relieved and now was extremely tired so she went to her class packed her belongings and went back home on her bike.

But before she could even reach her home, she was stopped by a jeep mid-way in which almost 7 to 8 people were seated with hockey sticks and bats.

Y/n was confused for a second but immediately understood when she saw "that person" with this "white card"!