Chapter 13

AT HOME~~~

7:00 pm~~~

BTS POV

(Author: This was the time when y/n was in the bar and all the BTS members already got home before her)

We reached home before y/n, we thought that y/n will be back before us but guess what she is not even here!

Jimin: where is this bitch now?

J-hope: why asking? Are you worried for her?

Jimin: Oh Hyung Please No! Just No!
Me and worried and that too for her! This is something next to impossible!

Taehyung: yeah hyung, Did you forgot that he hates y/n more than anything in this world...
He probably won't even care if she is dying somewhere right now!

Jungkook: That's Cruel! Really cruel!

Taehyung: she deserves this cruelty!

Namjoon: I'm just so done with you all!
(He said rolling his eyes)

Jin: Me too! I sometimes think to disown you all!
(He said agreeing to Namjoon)

J-hope: Guys Listen up!
Even I don't like her and no one does but if something happens to her then it would cause us to land into a very big problem where we don't even belong!

Suga: I'm Outta here, going to take some rest, if you find her then let me also know!

Jin: hey you brat! Just stop right there! where you are going!
You are gonna help us find her and so don't even dare to move from your place!

Suga: Ahhh hyung!
(He said whining)

Jin: Don't whine like that infront of me!
You look like an ugly sac of potato.

Suga: Aahhh Fine! But would you mind telling me where the fuck will she be!

J-hope: hyung try tracking her Device!

Suga: yeah that I can do! Give me a sec, let's go to my room!

Suga tried a lot to track y/n's device but was not able to do so!

Suga: I'm not able to track her device!

Jin: are you being serious right now! You and not able to track someone's phone is next to impossible!

Jimin: hyung! It's not next to impossible but impossible itself!

Namjoon: Hyung you are one of the best hackers in the whole of Asia and you are not able to track someone's device is something really absurd for me!

Taehyung: Try again hyung maybe you are doing something wrong?

Jungkook: yes Hyung try tracking it again!

Suga: Just shut up you all!
I've tried it 100 of times and still it's not showing the location...
I just don't know why!
Ig y/n is at somewhere underground or basement area where it is really hard to track the Device!

Jin: Maybe her device is switched off that's why You are not able to track her!

Suga: No that can't be possible as I'm able to get the signals from y/n's phone but just not able to track the device so that it actually shows where exactly she is right now!