Chapter 4

BTS'S pov

We all reached our home

As soon as we got inside, we saw our dad sitting on the couch like a king, legs crossed while sipping the tea from his cup, the way he was sitting was intimidating and gave dominant vibes

The moment we entered, Dad turned his gaze to us, staring directly at our souls.
He signalled us to come to the meeting room after we've freshen ourselves.
Dad looked pretty serious so we thought that it must be something important.
We immediately went to our rooms, changing ourselves into comfy clothes and then heading towards the meeting room!

They all entered the meeting room and sat on their respective places. No one uttered a single word until someone decided to break the awkward silence.

Namjoon: Dad you ok? Is something bothering you?
(He asked his dad who was looking a bit nervous and hesitant to say something)

Mr.Kim (BTS'S Dad): Actually I wanted to tell you all something.
(He said sighing tensely)

Jin: Dad if there is something bothering you then please tell us....
(He said concerned)

Suga: Is there someone who is trying to mess up with us?
(He asked in a suspicious tone after seeing his dad nervous)

Mr.Kim: No No it's nothing like that!

J-hope: If everything is ok in our business then what's the thing that is bothering you?

Jimin: Dad please directly come to the point!
(He said getting irritated because his dad was beating around the bush)

Mr.Kim: ActuallyIhaveagirlfriendandIloveheralotandwanttomarryherandwantedyoualltomeether!
(He said in one breath)

Jin: WHAT?!......Dad please say in human language.
(He said after not understanding any single word from his father's mouth)

Mr.Kim: Actually I have a girlfriend and I want to marry her and because of which I wanted you all guys to meet her.
(He sighed in relief after completing his sentence)