Chapter 10

IN SCHOOL~~

Y/n was sitting in the school garden reading her book peacefully

Untill

One of her classmates came to her and gave her a Paper chit. Her classmate asked her to open the chit and do as directed if she wanted to stay alive.
After which she immediately went as if she was scared of something or to be exact someone!

Y/n was confused as fuck for a moment but decided to open the chit afterall...

Y/n opened the chit and read the message given inside.....

Y/n exactly knew who was the person behind all of this!

Who else would it be?
Of course it would be none other than THE FAMOUS MAKNAE LINE OF BTS cause they are the only ones who don't understand the meaning of peace nor do they let anyone live their lives in peace.

Y/n was thinking to finish this once and for all as she was absolutely exhausted because of the daily drama that was happening in her life since the moment BTS stepped into her life!

Y/n thought Let's meet them at lunchtime, they should also know who they are messing up with...

AFTER SOMETIME (IN BREAK)~~

The bell rang indicating that the Break has started...
Everyone went to the school canteen while y/n went towards the terrace.

The moment y/n reached the rooftop she saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook!

Y/n: Congratulations!! My soon to be dear brothers, as the marriage has been preponed!
You all challenged me that you'll never let this marriage happen but see the whole game has been changed and what are you all doing... Calling me to the rooftop alone, probably going to threaten me thinking I'll get scared?
Come on My brothers, level up your game cause this little trick of yours isn't working anymore!
(She said with a sass which she has since childhood)

Jimin: Oh my dear little sister! Don't get so overconfident as we hold the power to break all this confidence of yours within a second!
(He said raging with fire)