Chapter 5

Y/n's pov

I reached my home and went inside.
The moment I went inside I felt my mom hugging me tightly.
I hugged her back in return.
Soon we broke the hug.

Y/n: Mom what happened?

Mom: Nothing was just worried about you.....
(She said being worried about her daughter)

Y/n: why you were worried about me?

Mom: Don't lie to me y/n. I'm your mother, I know everything. I know that he came.

Y/n shivered thinking that her mother know about it but still she tried to hide the incident which just happened with her in school.

Y/n: M-Mom I-I'm not understanding what you are talking about?

Mom: but I can understand everything, I know that 'HE' came to your school to meet you.
'HE' came here too showing this

Y/n: WHAT? DID HE CAME HERE TOO???(She screamed)

(She screamed)

Mom: yes
(She sighed tensely)

Y/n: you are ok right? Did he do anything to you??
(She said getting scared while checking her mother from head to toe)

Mom: aish! I'm fine. Nothing happened to me. The thing that I'm worried about is you. Nothing should happen to you as you are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened in my life. I love you more than you do yourself.
So please tell sweetheart did he tried to hurt you somewhere? Don't hide anything from me please......

Hearing such sweet words from her mother, y/n couldn't help herself but to hug her mom tightly thinking that someday her mom would leave her. Y/n didn't wanted to let go of her mother. Never in her entire life.

She is ready to burn the whole world down if someone even dared to put a finger on her mother.

Mom: for how long we are gonna stay like this?

Y/n: ahh.... Just let me hug you for two more hours!

Mom: are you serious?
(She said in disbelief)

Y/n: yes
(She said still hugging her mom tightly)

Mom: Aish! Sweetheart come on now, stop hugging me. Go and change your clothes and come down after you've freshen up.

Y/n: ok mom
(She said like a happy kid and gave a peck on her mom's forehead before going upstairs to her room)

Mom: she's still a kid

Y/n went upstairs to her room and got changed.
Soon enough she came downstairs.

Mom: oh you came. Ok then sit on the couch. I've to tell you something!