Chapter 11 (wedding day-part 1)

Y/n: Oh God unnie!
How long are you gonna take in there?
(She said banging on the changing room door)

Jisoo: Just two minutes more.

Y/n: I'm done with you all!! Like seriously Unnie it feels like the marriage is yours and not of my mother.

Jisoo: Can't you wait for 2 mins huh?

Y/n: 2 mins!? 2 mins!! Huh!!, unnie here I'm waiting from past 2 hours and you're still not out. What the hell are you doing in there?

Jisoo: Aish! Ok wait I'm coming...

Jisoo: So see after a lot of thinking with myself, I came up with these two choices for bridesmaid, now tell me your opinions on this!

(Author: The pics of the dress will be revealed at the wedding day)

Lisa: I actually like the first one!

Jennie: Yes it looks more beautiful!

Rose: For me as well the first one!

Jisoo: Perfect then! We all will wear the first dress!

Jisoo: And for you y/n I have choosen a perfect dress! Do you want to see?

Y/n: unnie if you have decided something for me then it would obviously be great just like you!
No need to show it to me.
Now can we please go, I'm hungry as hell!

Rose(foodse): yes even I'm hungry!!

Jisoo: Shut up you two! We've still not decided the bride's dress!
I'm confused in two...

Rose: Show us fast and then we will go

Lisa: yeah please unnie show her fast, or else what if rose unnie starts eating the store only because of her hunger.

Everyone started laughing after Lisa's statement.

Rose: bitch meet me outside! I'll see you there.

Lisa: Jisoo unnie!! See she is scaring me.

Jisoo: Rose Don't do that!

Rose: oh Jesus, I can't handle this more. I'm going to eat something! Bye bye unnies

Y/n: wait unnie, even I'm coming...

Jisoo: Y/N!! wait you come back here, if you will go then who will decide the dress...

Y/n: You!

Jisoo facepalmed herself after listening to y/n's statement while everyone else just sighed thinking that y/n is officially mad and needs an urgent treatment for her brain.

Jennie: unnie if you don't mind can I beat her till she dies...

Y/n: unnie!!! How can you say that about me.

Jennie: cause you are acting like a fool here! bro she is your mother, you know her more than us, how can we decide a wedding dress and that to for your mother!

Y/n: unnie! You know that my mom loves you all as if you all are her own daughter then why this thing coming up now?

Jennie: It's not like that but still we are not her biological daughter, so how can we?

Y/n: Then how can I also choose WHEN I'M ALSO NOT HER BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER!!!

Y/n didn't like how Jennie was trying to become distant from her and her mother because of which she said without even thinking.