Chapter 11 (wedding day- part 2)

THE WEDDING HALL

BTS POV

BTS has already arrived at the venue

Jimin: she actually won!

Jungkook: who?

Jimin: That fucking bitch y/n!
Do you all remember how she challenged us that we will not be able to do anything to Stop this marriage! See here the marriage is happening that too infront of our fucking eyes
And
what are we doing? We are just sitting and seeing ourselves lose.
(He said slamming the table infront of him)

Suga: here we go again! The same shit! Bro you're saying as if it's in our control!

Taehyung: But Jimin is not wrong hyung!
Never in my wildest dreams I imagined this marriage to happen and right now it's happening in front of our eyes!

Jin: ok then if you don't want to see her then kill her!

Taehyung: I swear hyung if dad was not in between,I would have done this way before only!

Namjoon: see this is what our point is, if We could do something We would have done it way before you all. But this time we know things are not in our control.

J-hope: we actually can't do anything just like you are not able to do anything.

Jimin: but that doesn't mean we'll just sit back and see the drama.

Jin: And may I know what you are going to do then?

Jimin: Something which will make these two sluts leave our home by themselves!
(He said with a devilish smirk)

Jin: whatever you do, make sure you don't go so hard on them! They'll not be able to bear it! (He said smirking, swirling his glass of wine)

They'll not be able to bear it!
(He said smirking, swirling his glass of wine)

BTS POV ENDED

AUTHOR'S POV

Soon enough y/n and her mother also arrived at the venue.