Chapter 15

Y/n's pov

My first day with seven devils! God knows what is going to happen...

I hope everything will be just fine at the end...

AUTHOR'S POV

All of them were ready for school and was just about to leave but in between Namjoon's phone rang!

Namjoon: just give me a second!
(He said picking up the call)

Jin: talk and come fast, we've to leave...

Namjoon: Hyung actually I want to talk to all of u alone!

Everyone stared at y/n, indirectly telling her to leave so that they all can talk!

Y/n: ok ok geez, I'm leaving... I'm not even interested in listening!

Suga: yeah so then just fucking leave!

Y/n went outside, waiting for them in the basement while BTS were having a serious discussion in the house!

Namjoon: hyung there is a problem! Some one has attacked one of our warehouses and I guess it's none other then TITANS!

Jin: are you serious? But how could they?

Suga: yeah we have already defeated them earlier, are they not satisfied or they want to lose again...
(He said being furious)

Namjoon: I don't know what's exactly the matter! KAI called me informing that one of our headquarters have been attacked pretty badly!

Jungkook: but how are you so sure that they are TITANS only? As we have hundreds of enemies...

Namjoon: cause Kai found this card which belongs to only TITANS AND NO ONE ELSE!

Namjoon: They've left this as a sign to tell us that we are the ones who have done this

Inshort they are challenging us!

Jimin: I guess those little mouses are thinking themselves as The kings of the forest... we need to put them in their fucking places!!
(He said chuckling)

Y/n: who is thinking themselves as The kings of the Jungle??
(She said popping out from nowhere)

Jimin screamed in fear after y/n spoke from behind...