An Insight of me

So, uhm uhm

Let me tell you my story,

There is this one guy whom I met on snapchat, we actually met each other in among us game.

There we exchanged our Snap IDs and started talking!

We became very close in no time and I actually started liking his company, but he stays really far away from me like really really far!!!

And this distance between us became our biggest enemy, he tried if we could come into a long distance relationship but I was unsure coz it's a fact that long distance relationships looks good only in movies and dramas and not in real life.

So I rejected his offer and didn't talked to him for a very long time and got busy in my studies and stuff.

And unfortunately I lost contact of him!

He and I had a bonding which I can die for but we lost each other's contacts and that's what I regret the most!

Now when I'm trying to find this guy on every social media possible, I just can't, nor I'm able to!!!!

Its like he just disappeared into thin air, he came only for some time when I needed someone the most and boom! Now he's gone.

I actually confess here that I like him!

Never had the guts to do so but now I did and feeling much better to share this with you all my armys!!

Btw this boy's name is ADAMYA!!!

And don't worry, still I'M AN ARMY AND BTS ALWAYS COMES FIRST to me coz no one can be as handsome and charming like them!

So my first crush will always be those 7 hot mfs but I know that BTS can never be mine and I've accepted this reality!

So yeah that's all

Now you all must be wondering why the f I shared this with you coz I just couldn't hold this thing inside of me, I want him and want to find him but I just don't know how to!!!!

I actually like adamya!!!

You all have supported me so much so now I guess I'm comfortable to share all this with u!

If you also have a love story that you want to share, feel free to do so! I'm actually interested in all of yours love life!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now talking about this story (Mafia stepbrothers):-

Yes obviously I'm gonna continue it but I need some time, I know I'm taking a lot of time but nowadays I'm not getting any ideas!

I try writing and then I'm like what shit I'm writing!

It's difficult to make a crime thriller story with 1000s of plots in it!

So yes I'm kind of stuck.

But don't worry give me some time be patient and will post soon and that's my word to you all!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So that is it for Today

Thank you and sorry

But I do love you and will always

Coz armys and BTS are the ones who have helped me come out of my depression and made me a much more beautiful person inside out so yes I will always support and love BTS but right now my crush is someone else whose name is already mentioned above!!!

And please if you have any suggestions on how I can find this man please help me!

If you will help me then your crush will propose you!!
And Marry you...

Ok then bye bye

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜