Chapter 1

Sunday morning

Y/N'S pov

I was sleeping in my room peacefully untill......

RING, RING, RING........

Y/N: Ahhhh, you ruined my Beauty sleep Bitch, Go and Ring somewhere else.......
(While throwing the alarm clock towards the wall)

5 Minutes later.........

Y/N'S MOM: CHOI Y/N!!!! THIS IS THE 100TH TIME OF YOU BREAKING THE CLOCK! NOW SHOULD I COME THERE WITH MY SLIPPERS?
(She shouted from the kitchen with a hint of anger in her voice)

Y/N: Mom, why are you shouting for no reason? If you wanna shout then shout on this fucking ugly alarm clock, she was the one who ruined my sleep.
(She shouted from her bedroom)

MOM: Use your language properly Choi Y/n!
(She said while entering in Y/n room)

Y/N: ok mom
(She said and then again went to sleep)

MOM: aish! why are you sleeping again?
(She said annoyed by her daughter's actions)

Y/N: Mom just one more minute, please, let me sleep.
(She said in a pleading voice)

MOM: No darling, you have to wake up now, Don't you remember we have a flight today, please get ready fast or else we will miss our flight.
(She said in a sweet voice still showing the firmness in her voice)

Y/N: Ahh- Oh, I totally forgot about it Mom!
(She said surprised with the fact that she totally forgot about moving to a new place)

MOM: Aish! I knew it, you would have forgotten about it. Now just get up and get Ready. Don't you wanna eat pancakes!
(She said with teasing voice as she knew that y/n likes pancakes a lot so that would make her wake up)

Y/N: You made pancakes!? Then just give me one minute mom, I'll be there Right Now.
(She said while getting up from her bed and going to the washroom to get freshen up)

MOM: ok then come fast.
(She said and went out of her room, heading towards the kitchen)

AUTHOR'S Pov

Y/n got ready and came downstairs to eat her breakfast.

Y/n sat on the dining table while her mother served the breakfast to her