Chapter 3

Still In School

Y/n's pov

The class was still going on untill I heard the bell ring indicating that the break has started!
Teacher dismissed us and after that all the students sitting in the class ran outside and went towards the cafeteria.
The students who were still left in the class was me and that maknae line of BTC..............No, I guess it's BTS........Ahh fuck whatever it is, I don't care.
So, the maknae line and me are still here in the class alone, frankly speaking I'm not at all scared of them.
I kept all my things back in my bag and was planning to head to the library as I was not in the mood to eat anything.

But............

When I was getting out from the class, three man blocked my way, not letting me go out of the class.

They were none other than those 3 bastards!

Jungkook: Hey, wait, let us introduce ourselves first.............. I'm Jungkook!
(He said smiling)

Taehyung: And I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you.
(He also gave a small smile)

Jimin: And myself Jimin!
(He said while giving a small smile)

I just gave them a bored and a cold look, indirectly indicating them that I'm not at all interested in their introduction session!

Jimin: Don't give us that look now, come on!
(He said trying to wrap his arm around y/n's shoulder, but before he could do that y/n backed away)

Jungkook: see, we are sorry for the way we acted earlier, can you please forgive us?
(He said with a sorry look on his face)

Jimin: yeah......... Can you please forgive us?
(He said in a pleading tone)

Y/n: No
(She said in a cold tone, pushed them away getting out from the class and leaving the maknae line dumbfounded)

Y/n's pov ended

Author's pov

Y/n refused their apology and left from the class leaving the maknae line in class alone.

The maknae line were fuming and burning in anger.
There was no one in this world who disrespected them so much.
There was no one who would dare to mess with BTS and Y/n just did that, she didn't only messed with them but also provoked them.

Author's pov ended

Maknae line (BTS) pov

Jungkook: That fucking bitch how dare she refused our Apology! I swear once I get my hands on her, I'll make her life a living hell!
(He said gritting his teeth)

Taehyung: what does this bitch think she is? Does she really think that we were asking for her forgiveness? It was just our plan to lure her but I guess our plan failed miserably.
(He said forming his fist in anger)