Chapter 14

Y/N'S POV

My alarm rang and I woke up. It was almost 5 in the morning...

Today my mom has to go to Dubai with my stepfather!!

And I'm going to stay alone in this big ass house and plus with those 7 devils!!!

God only knows what is going to happen to me now!

someone knocked on the door!

Rees: Ma'am please get fresh and come downstairs for breakfast!

(Author: I hope you all remember Rees)

Y/n: yes I'm coming! Just give me sometime!

Rees went and y/n went to washroom to get freshen up!

After some nice 15 to 20 minutes, y/n came outside fully ready!

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone gathered at the dining hall to have their breakfast! And the maids served food to all of them!

Namjoon: Dad, why exactly are you going to Dubai?

Mr.Kim: Son, THERE'S ACTUALLY SOMEONE WHOM I HAVE TO MEET AND THAT PERSON IS REALLY IMPORTANT SO I HAVE TO GO!

Namjoon: Oh ok! But please take care of yourself and you too mom!

Y/n's mom: So sweet of you son! You too also take care of yourself and your siblings!

Taehyung: Don't worry about that Mom! We all will TAKE GOOD CARE OF Y/N!
(He said smirking while eyeing y/n up and down, and y/n just ignored him again.)

Y/n's mom knew that it will not be easy to stay with her 7 stepbrothers but she also knew that her daughter is not one of those weak persons, she knew that y/n knows how to get back up when she falls so she was not worried that much about her!...

They were all done by their breakfast now... just some last-minute checkups were pending which were all clear till now.

While everyone was busy, y/n's mom went upstairs and indicated y/n to come up to her room!

Y/n without catching anyone's eyes, went directly up.

Y/n: what happened mom? Why you asked me to come over here?

Y/n's mom: see darling, you know I'm going to Dubai right?

Y/n: yeah so what?

Y/n's mom: see I know it will be very difficult to stay with them while both of us are gone but I know that you can handle all these things very easily!
Remember, I'm always with you in your heart, whenever you feel alone or scared just remember I'm with you always and will be with you always even if I di-

Y/n: Don't you even dare utter that word, you are not dieing... not untill I'm alive, make sure to get clear of that!

Y/n's mom: ok ok my protective daughter! I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS DO EVEN IF I'M NOT YOUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER!

y/n: No mom, even if you are not my biological mother still I love you as my real mother and much more than that!
You were there for me whenever I needed you the most! Sometimes I think that you are only my real mother!
When I call you mom, I really do mean it... Thank you for coming into my life as my second mother!!

Y/n's mom: Love you so much sweetheart! Just take care of yourself, and call me whenever you need something! clear?!

Y/n: yes perfectly clear!